Headshop?

Discussion in 'New Jersey (NJ)' started by StonerBlond74, Aug 24, 2005.

1. igotdakush

igotdakush Registered+

hey you guys know of any in South Jersey close to Williamstown

2. TormentedImp

TormentedImp Registered+

im right outside manhattan myself and may i suggest the renaissance faire in tuxedo, ny(not til august tho) they got one guy who blows all his own stuff and its solid shit too, fair prices, well done pieces

and if ur in south jersey and cant find anything at the shore and shit, u might as well just go to philly, cuz i dont think there is anything else

3. SourDieselChick

SourDieselChick Registered

outta control is wonderful. i got my first bong there.

4. glassonglass420

glassonglass420 Registered

ive been headin to freehold to wonderland on main street.. outta control is decent but pricey .. they got good shit but the wonderland place got better shit n is much more reasonable..

ill try 2 find their website cuz i have it somewhere

EDIT: Wonderland Smokeshop in Freehold, NJ

5. energyflo

energyflo Registered

I Can set you up;)

Im a vendor at musicfests throughout the summer. Ill let you know right now most headshops try and kill you with prices. Check the website..Home Page VT Handblown Glass.. Looking for bigger waterpipes and the sort and i can get you that as well.. My prices are anywheres between 10-100$ cheaper than headshop

6. energyflo

energyflo Registered

I Can set you up;)

Im a vendor at musicfests throughout the summer. Ill let you know right now most headshops try and kill you with prices. Im right near allentown/doylestown Pa area... Check the website..Home Page VT Handblown Glass.. Looking for bigger waterpipes and the sort and i can get you that as well.. My prices are anywheres between 10-100$ cheaper than headshop

7. energyflo

energyflo Registered

kllllllllll

8. DynamiteShikoku

DynamiteShikoku Registered

the headshop i go to is called Outta Control in Keyport. About a 30 minute drive for me. Well worth it.

9. snuzsh

snuzsh Registered

Tinder box - New Brunswick

Hi folks, I've been to tinder box and asked them Spice Gold and they simply asked me to leave. has any one got any thing from them, if yes what did u get and what should i say to them.

Thanks a lot.

10. TheRealBillC

TheRealBillC Registered

You have to look in unlikely places

In Jersey City across the street from the Grove Street Path Entrance next to McDonalds and at the corner with Newark Ave there is a store that sells pipes, bongs and Hookahs. I think the owner is Middle Eastern. I wouldn't call it a head shop, they sell lottery tickets, magazines, snacks, all kinds of general merchandise. If you go into New York, just north of the Port Authority Bus Terminal on 8th Ave as you are walking up 8th on the left side past 41st Street is a wide storefront doorway that opens into a series of small stalls. One of the stall shop owners sells bongs and pipes etc. Really nice stuff. You can get there by the Lincoln Tunnel and be back in NJ before you know it. Now if I could just get a reliable supply of the stuff as easily as you can buy this type of hardware, life would be grand.

11. shhhpark

shhhpark Registered

guy you HAVE to check out Jfriendly Outfitters
    Main store is in Maryland but they just opened up a shop in July by Rutgers in New brunswick, NJ. They have TONS of SG and Toro
    Also carry SYN, 2010bc, zob, hvy, kind, pure and tons of great spoons,bubblers, vaps and slides. Their tubes are what set them apart though.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  12. cdunnrun2369

cdunnrun2369 Registered

NJ Headshops

I'm not sure where you are inNJ but in central NJ we have a bunchofshops in New Brunswick (Barry's and J Friendly's(hit it big). Barry's has a pipe club and I now get 30% off any glass. Wonderland also just opened on rt 22 in greenbrook.

13. 420jrzygirl

420jrzygirl Registered

Hey I'm from West Orange so I know what you mean. I have gotten a piece at the inner eye but other than that my pieces have either been gifts, hand me downs or from the boardwalk at seaside.