Hello Again from the State of Confusion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oldmac, Feb 6, 2018.

1. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

I’m extremely paranoid about ordering online and using bitcoin. I have zero experience with bitcoin.

• Like Like x 2
  2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

use a strawman to order through so that the seeds do not come to the place you will eventually be growing. you can charge up a visa card at walmart that will work just fine for the purchase... no way to trace it to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. TomSawyer2112

I like this idea. I’ve got to drive to the city today so I’ll find a Wal-Mart and get one of those cards.

• Like Like x 3
  4. onjig

onjig Registered+

Welcome oldmac ~ you'er few years older than myself ```Let me welcome you ~ I just got here ~ couple clicks ago ```

About bitcoin ~ I'd like to ~ but ~ can't understand it ``` Let me start a thread ~ and ~ those who know ~ can tell us a bit ```

Anyway ~ welcome ```

onjig

• Like Like x 1
  5. onjig

onjig Registered+

I hear that ~ I too ~ and ~ I am it two states where it is legal ```

• Like Like x 1
  6. onjig

onjig Registered+

What cards ~ please tell me about that ```

• Like Like x 1
  7. emilya

you can walk into walmart with cash and use it to charge up a visa card with whatever you need. Then use that card to make your purchases. It will cost you a one time charge to set up the account with whatever name you wish to use.

• Like Like x 3
  8. onjig

onjig Registered+

Are there Walmarts in Europe and elsewhere ```

• Like Like x 1
  9. emilya

Good question... I don't know if ASDA in the UK offers this service... anyone?

• Like Like x 2
  10. onjig

onjig Registered+

upload_2018-3-30_10-42-33.jpeg
    The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México y Centroamérica inMexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. TomSawyer2112

Does Herbies use Coinbase for bitcoin transactions?

• Like Like x 1
  12. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Registered+

always encouraged when i find old dogs, older than myself, gives me hope.. TS try Nirvana seeds, i've lost only one order to customs confiscation in all my years of ordering from them.. Customs did forward the empty package, with yellow customs tape on it.. That was years ago.. I've lost a few from the UK... Not knocking any sponsors..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TomSawyer2112

I think it’s pretty much a crap shoot and it’s got little to nothing to do with the vendors. I’ve been watching reviews from about four different sources including comments here and on another source and it seems like every vendor has occasional issues. I’m not gonna worry about it anymore. I’ve got 19 WW fem seeds and 9 Bubblegum fem seeds from “hampstersdamn” :bananadance: I’ve got one each already germinated and growing very well in my tent. I used Coinbase and the transaction was seamless. I got my seeds in about 11-12 days to Texas. I’m not going to say the vendor here because it may be frowned upon since it wasn’t Herbies. Not knocking Herbies. They actually might get an order from me very soon if I can figure out the absolute best way to store my seeds for long term. Anyway, All these seeds stores leave me feeling the same way as when I walk into a Cabelas or a Bass Pro shop. Window shop and drool, look at my wallet in sadness and leave depressed that I can’t buy every rifle on the shelf. :S2:

• Like Like x 2
  14. emilya

a trip through the seed store is indeed a bit of a crap shoot because most of us have not had a chance to sample so many of the varieties available of us today and we frankly don't have a clue when buying seeds how those seeds are going to work with your methods and your skill level. I was fortunate to have been gifted a great variety of seeds and I have had the chance to try out more varieties than most ever will experience and I have learned some lessons along the way.
    There are a few strong strains that everyone should try, White Widow and Jack Herer as examples. You will grow tired of these if they are the only thing you have to smoke, simply because they are too strong for average everyday use and their high is monochromatic... it is the same every time. There are some with specific qualities, such as Tangerine Dream that is a strong sleep inducer, that everyone should have a supply of onhand, but this is NOT a daytime smoke. Everyone is different, and what appeals to you today may grow old on you or not be appropriate for your everyday use or need. Some days I want to relax and some days I want to be highly creative. I find that I need a changeup now and then too and a novelty smoke for guests is also a must have in the smoke cabinet. For this I go to one some of my favorites to grow such as Grapefruit, Vanilla or Blueberry anything.
    Personally I have a fondness for smoke that has no upper cap, ie. the more you smoke the higher you get. For those of us with extremely high tolerance levels, strains like LSD or Knockout are a favorite in my household.
    I have not had any bad experiences with any of the seed shops I have personally dealt with, and I have had a lot of experience with Herbies, Gorilla and Amsterdam Seed Co... and have never had a bad final result. Just remember to be careful to protect your identity and never send supplies directly to the grow location.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

IMG_20180513_164138.jpg
    YOU!!! (if that is your real name, YOU!) are a bad, BAD influence. I LOVE YOU MAN! :kiss:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

IMG_20180513_164949.jpg
    Look at the difference between a "loaded" martini and a regular dry martini. OH MY! Only 1 mL of skunky, sour PR OG tincture but look at that cloud. Have I said Oh My yet? Just checking, but OH MY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1