(Help) Fainted while stoned; Had to get stitches

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by PatternsWaves, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:48 PM.

1. PatternsWaves

PatternsWaves Registered

Hey, long time lurker here. Sooo let me just introduce myself, I am F,19 and I've been smoking almost 2-3x a day for the past 3 months. Its been good, built a decent tolerance although. I am scared to the point of quitting for awhile although. The bad symptoms I get from weed are phycosis, slight schitzophrenia, and stuttering.
    Back to my story, I tried a new strain of weed and got as high as I used to when I first smoked. It was great. Until I fainted.. The way I fainted was odd? I can't determine whether or not it was a panic attack. I was reading an article about anorexia and the effects of weed ironically and I read the part about weed causing injuries or death (the article seemed quite biased..) and at that moment, I laugh sarcastically, and fainted in the kitchen. When I fainted all I remember is tunnel vision and it felt like I died for a bit. It was rather a sweet feeling as I recall? Then I wake up in a nightmare, I'm lying on the kitchen floor. My family is around me telling me I have to go to the E.R. I had busted my scars on my chin back open (I busted my chin before when I was 3) I was confused because it did not hurt at all when I busted it open. Anyways to cut the chase we waited 6 HOURS in the E.R just for stitches.. We kinda lied and said I slipped. Lol.
    Now I am looking for answers, am I okay? Should I quit weed? :( Has something similar ever happened to anybody else?

Attached Files:

2. You should probably be more careful the next you're smoking weed. Plus, getting yourself checked to uncover any underlying illness would be a good idea as well.

3. You should probably be more careful the next you're smoking weed. Plus, getting yourself checked to uncover any underlying illness would be a good idea as well.