Help! First Firecracker

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Cronchy, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Cronchy

Cronchy Registered

Hello, today at around 8 pm I made my first firecracker, I had to eyeball a good amount of dank from the video to put in because I do not have a scale lying around the house, but it was a pretty good amount for under 1g (I am very inexperienced with what grams look like but I doubt it was a gram). I then put the dank on some aluminum foil on a pan and popped it in the oven on 200 f by mistake, I meant to put it on 250 which I realized at 8 minutes. Anyways after the 15 minutes was up I let it go for 5 more because of the mistake and it was still very green. Then I spread the nutella on the grahm crackers and sprinkled the dank onto each sides and closed it blah blah blah. Popped them into the oven at 300 f for 15 minutes. One thing I forgot to do was rub in the nutella and dank but I hope that didn't effect it too much. Once I took them out it was a little harder than I intended and they tasted pretty gross, so gross that I nearly gagged and didn't want to finish it and only ate half. I ate them around 9 pm and it's been a little over 2 hours since, I am not feeling anything and i'm worried I either did not eat enough or it didn't work. I did a bit of research on the forums here and saw it may take up to 3 hours so I am hoping it will kick in. Help? (Also sorry for the long post) Thanks! :)

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Well, Been 3 hours now. Howzit?