Help! i don't know what to do :(

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Daljeet S, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Daljeet S

Daljeet S Registered

Hi cannabis mates image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image1.JPG

I don't know wus goin on with my plant.all Fan leaves from my plant went black and crispy and fall down.
    as my plant in early flowering stage and i loss almost all fan leaves from bottom of my plant, and now upper fan leaves also start turning black and falling. i'm feeding only organic feed to my girl.
    and also new coming leaves turning brown! HELP ! HELP ! HELP i don't want to loose her

2. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

Light is too weak....and has been for a long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

"i don't know what to do :("

We've discovered a cure for that.
    Reading. :)

Seriously, if you want to grow seriously, read.

You can start by clicking on the first link in my sig..
    Browse through the archives, then you will know what you need, and who's advice to heed.

Up-pot and add light.

You got lucky with your first post. Dutch is a superior grower.
    Check his media.

Good luck,
    Wee 'zard

4. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

I can't be sure from the pics...but, there some odd development near the red rope: it might be male? :eyesroll:

5. Daljeet S

Daljeet S Registered

Thank you for the reply,really appreciate,
    this is my first grow,according to my study she is female, flower coming with 2 white hairs.
    i matched the sign of sex for my plant. and its definitely female.
    upper part of the plant still fine but problem with old fan leaves.
    they goin black and falling off,its on 12-12 light cycle.
    and about lights its 140w cfl warm white.i thought that was sufficient for 1 plant.

if you say sir i can upload some more pics of plant for more clarification.

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

That's not actual wattage. it's the equivalency rating.
    It would be fine for a short plant.
    Tall plant? not so fine.
    Here's why;

inverse square law.jpg

inverse-square-law-sphere.jpg
    inverse%20square%20law.jpg

7. Somedatapackets

Somedatapackets Registered+

Either somethings nesting in the roots eating them, or you accidentally poisoned em with an over-fertilization with something.

Have you added anything new or different to what you're feeding it?

8. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

Your plants are spindly, or growing long stems, which indicates they're reaching for the light. That means you need stronger light.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

My PC froze yesterday, so I couldn't finish my comments.

You didn't give us data as to enclosure temperatures and your watering methods, so I am commenting based on your pictures.

I suspect your enclosure's temperature could be an issue, and your plants may be too dry. The appearance of the leaves drying up is what tells me this. If your enclosure is too warm, even for partial periods of time, it is going to stress the plants out. And, if they don't have enough moisture within the plant to survive, they're going to discard leaves.

Cannabis love an environment of 70-75 degrees, however, if you put any plant in this environment without adequate water, they will dry up. You can even have the enclosure get hotter, as long as they have adequate water, they will survive. In the heat of summer, my garage can get to 80 or 90 even with a swamp cooler, because the outdoor temps are 100-110. I carefully watched the humidity, use fans, and provided adequate water, and they sail thru fine.

But be aware, when you add stronger light, your issue of dealing with heat is going to be more of an issue. More light, more heat.

And Weezard's advice about reading, is spot on. The more you can learn by reading about other grows, the more it will help you.

It's not easy to set up a good indoor, total climate control enclosure or room for cannabis. So many issues to deal with... too hot.. too cold... too much moisture which causes rot... too much or too little in watering... and them d a m n bugs.. mites. I was lucky, I had a master mentor, and in 3 months, remodel and expensive equipment, I was set up. And I had years of normal gardening know-how, it was natural for me, to speak plant language. So many others are starting from scratch... but that's why forums like this are here... to help you.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017