Help I have a questions. About lab testing and synthetics?

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by Jasi, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Jasi

Jasi Registered

Ok so Friday I was tested for a new Job..it was a split speciman sent to quest...we just missed FedEx so wasn't going to be sent out until today....I used quick fix 6.1 and it was a verified batch....I was curious as I'm not sure but assumed they had to refridgerate until today when it could be sent out. When the refrigeration destroy the sample and cause me to fail? Does anyone have any experience with this?

2. Newtrient

Newtrient Registered

It sounds like the fridge situation already solved one of your biggest problems with synthetics, getting it to a reasonable body temp. If you pass in a 80 degree sample or something it would raise a flag, but if the lab gets a fridge sample then oh well. I assume someone probably OK'ed the temp when you passed it in too.
    I also looked into getting the QF 6.1 based on online research before. If im not mistaken the QF is already in solution? I remember reading about how some powdered ones would settle suspiciously after some time so hopefully you are good. Always a stressful time! It sounds like you should b good to go but i dont want to get anyones hopes up, let us know how it goes. GL!

3. Newtrient

Newtrient Registered

Guess i should have looked at the date, I figured it was last Friday. Hope it all turned out well

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Jasi

Jasi Registered