I noticed there is mold in my closet. It started on one wall and is spreading. I touched that wall and its wet. I touched the other walls, and they're dry. I have a fan, but its blowing AWAY from the mold. I know how to get rid of mold, but what do I do when my plants are in flower? I'm sure my ladies won't like to share the closet with chemicals. They will have to be moved while the closet is cleaned and air dries. Do I do this during the light or dark time??? Is there something specific that I can use that's safer for my ladies? Why is there mold? I know its not something wrong with my house, because I don't have mold anywhere except here. I don't have an exhaust fan in the closet. I figured the fan plus leaving the door open periodically would be enough. Anyone else have this problem? What can I do to prevent it? What can I do to remedy it now? I have photos, but for some reason, I can't upload them now. I'll try again later.