Help with information?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LLCVinGod, Oct 28, 2017.

1. LLCVinGod

LLCVinGod Registered

Anyone Can Help me please?
    I DO KNOW WHAT TO DO . WHERE DO I SHOULD STARED. IM A MOM OF THREE CHILDREN IM CONFUSED ‍♀️ ITS SO HARD TO BE IN THIS SITUATION.

MY SON GOT IN TROUBLE WITH COPS YESTERDAY NOON At HIGH SCHOOL .

SCHOOL CALL MY HUSBAND LETTING HIM KNOW MY 13YEARS OLD GOT Caught WITH MARIJUANA AND THEY SAID HE WAS SALLIED SOME AT SCHOOL.
    THEY TOOK HIM RIGHT AWAY TO JUVENILE THEY DIDNT WAIT FOR US TO GO AT THE SCHOOL THEY SAID HE WILL BE THERE UNIL COURT DAY . THEY TOOK HIM STRAIGHT OUT TO JUVENILE, WE WENT TO ASK AT THE POLICE STATION, IF HE WAS THERE IN CUSTODY OR WHERE! THEY SAID HE WAS TRANSFER TO JUVENILE AND HE HAS TO BE THERE UNTIL COURT DAY. MY QUESTION HERE IS DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER A MANOR THE FAST TO JUVINEL WITHOUT INFORMING THE PARENTS OR EXPL THE CHARGE OR EVEN THE PROBLEM.
    I DO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHO TO TALK OR WHERE TO GET HELP .

MY SON EVER GOT TO IN TROUBLE WITH COPS IT WAS A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF US .HE CALL FROM JUVENILE HE SAID THEY TOLD HIM HE WILL BE THERE UNTIL COURT DAY.

HE SAID , MOM WHY THEY BROUGHT ME HERE I KNOW I'M IN TROUBLE , BUT WHY ARE THEY KEEPING ME HERE . HE SOUNDS AFRAID AND CONSER . I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE , KNOW HE DID BAD AND I KNOW HE HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS PROBLEM, BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY THEY DIDNT WAIT WITH HIM IN CUSTODY AT SCHOOL OR AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT UNTIL, WE GOT THERE INSTEAD OF TRANSFERRING HIM OUT OF TOWN. MAYBE I DO KNOW THE PROCESS OF THIS PROBLEM. BUT IM HIS MOM AND I JUST DONT GET IT FOR ME THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR PARENTS TO DO INFORM THEM OR TO EXPLAIN TO US THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS PROBLEM
    I KNOW WHAT HE DID IS VERY BAD , BUT I DONT THINK THE WAS THE RIGHT.

I NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND THIS IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME INFORMATION OR ADVICE TO GET HELP WITH THIS .
    I Mean ITS THIS THE RIGHT PROCESS IT WAS NECESSARY TO TRANSFER HIM TO JUVENILE AND KEEP HIM THERE FOR A WEEK OR SO?