Help with liquid kool bloom.

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by KillerBudG, Jan 3, 2010.

1. KillerBudG

KillerBudG Registered+

I really have no bloom nutes as of yet. But I do have some LKB, will this improve or help my plants at all as a stand alone product.? And it says to mix 1-2 teaspoons to a gallon of water. The liquid kool bloom is like 0-10-10 and the dry kool bloom is 2-_ _- _ _ the last P&K are 3X higher than the liquid kool bloom.

Can I actual double the mix proportion, or will that cause issues.?

Should I water them everytime with the kool Bloom or should I go water bloom water bloom, Or bloom water water bloom.?

~One~:Rasta:
    ~BudG~:Rasta::Rasta:

2. Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome Registered+

"KB is a highly concentrated additive." (not a fertilizer) It's a late-stage bulking agent and resin-inducing formula. (supposedly) Are you using hydroponics in some form, or are you in soil?

It's high in phosphates and a sulfide, I believe. Each of which lowers your water ph. Do not double the mfgr's recommended rate. Doing so will kill your ladies.

Here's a weekly General Hydroponics feeding schedule:
    http://www.planetnatural.com/planetnatural/images/gh-feed-chart.pdf

You're gonna need nutrients.

3. KillerBudG

KillerBudG Registered+

Yo Rusty, Hows it going? I am using the soil and only have the liquid kool bloom. I do not really know what my ph is, It was all fine until the 3-4 week flower I started getting signs of a cal-mag deficiency I am trying to solve. But my ladies are also root bound, so I am having some debates about transplanting them for theses last 3-5 weeks. But I am planning on going to get some G.h floral Bloom, and floral Micro. And something to fix my cal-mag shit:wtf: When I get some extra cash I can spare. Maybe this weekend.

Well as the kool Bloom goes it says 1-2 teaspoons a gallon, And i used 2 teaspoons a gallon and hit them with that on Saturday. Waiting to see how they like it, hope it was not to much for them but i will know later today or tomorrow.

~One~:Rasta:
    ~BudG~:Rasta::Rasta:

4. meandad

meandad Registered

Dry KB Fan

Hi,
    Just poking my head in, I have been using dry KB for years in small amounts for years, I feel its a great product. 1 package will last a small boutique grower a long time.
    Overuse (of ant fert) contributes to black crackly non burning bud.

I do think it helps with the final product.

It also will stop stretch, if thats what you need.

Best regards,
    MD