PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Herbal Clean Q Carbo Sucess???

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by qwerty33, Dec 4, 2006.

1. qwerty33

qwerty33 Registered

Hey all,

I have a drug test and I have to pass to get my car back from my idiot parents, does Herbal Clean Q carbo actaully work. I smoke pretty much smoke everyday. If not what other stuff can help me pass that I can get from a Rite aid or GNC? THanks,

FREEWAYHOBO Registered

its worked for me 3 times!!!
  3. qwerty33

qwerty33 Registered

well, it didnt even work on a fucking home test. And i used bleach also and it still didnt get me a negative. so stupid.... the classic 5 panel swab test was used. If anyone has any suggestions please help me. thanks
  4. dawninthemorning

dawninthemorning Registered+

If you smoke everyday most of your internally taken detox products will not work, they are for light to moderate users, less than 4 times a week (and no, I don't mean 4 full days of toking and then 3 days off, I mean 4 joints a week). If you are taking an at home test the dilution method is the best.
  5. LetmeBme

LetmeBme Registered

I used Q Carbo 32 for my last UA and I failed the test horribly...BIG WASTE OF $60! Also, for the remainder of the day I was sick as a dog...nauseated everytime I moved a muscle. Vomiting and also diarrea. Just helping u out hun. Of course I've heard the product has worked for others. It really depends on the circumstances. GOOD LUCK!!
  6. sofarfromnormal

sofarfromnormal Registered

Does the "the stuff chewable" work because I bought some online because I have a meeting with my probation officier on the 1st. Has this product been sucessful for anyone here?
  7. bluntman404

bluntman404 Registered

i had to pass a test and it didnt work for me. i followed the directions and still failed so i wouldnt put much faith into them or waste money