homade brass pipes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by vermillion, Sep 11, 2005.

1. vermillion

vermillion Registered+

just found some brass piping laying arround, made 2 pipes outta them :D

Attached Files:

2. kman

kman Registered+

awesome:) wish i cud do that

3. kr0nicmike

kr0nicmike Registered

Those r pretty kool...heres me brass one

Attached Files:

4. vermillion

vermillion Registered+

kman, it was all really simple. i just found some old piping laying arround in a box, and just start with a piece for the bowl, and then just browse arround and use ur imagination :D to get piping, just go to home depo, to the plumbing station and then just put different pieces together.

5. molerat

molerat Registered+

wouldnt brass piping be bad? I'm so high that Words look backwards

6. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

That's cool, does it get that hot when you smoke out of it?

7. Goodman3eb

Goodman3eb Registered+

Do you use a screen? Glass or metal?

8. partyguy420

partyguy420 Registered+

yea... i do that all the time... but most of my home made pipes and bongs havent realy been tested ive got one that i found at this saw mills old storege shead it was on a pies of equpiment and i just took it and it all came out and looked like a pipe so we tested it.

9. Melton420

Melton420 Registered+

isnt that copper

10. vermillion

vermillion Registered+

yea ur right, my bad, its made outta copper piping, havent tested it yet, with the bigger one, im getting a metal screen to put in it, smaller one should be ok with out one

11. 420purplehaze420

420purplehaze420 Registered+

copper is really bad to smoke out of

12. Drago

Drago Registered+

ya cause it has a low melting point so vapours are realeased when you put your flame near it.

13. kr0nicmike

kr0nicmike Registered

ya man mines made outta brass, copper will make u go insane and force u 2 shove things up ur ass!...or maybe im just really stoned

14. Leonard12

Leonard12 Registered+

dont use copper

15. vermillion

vermillion Registered+

yea, man, its really badass, it hits nice if u just go slow, and has the bigest bowl ever, will hold like 1 and a quarter grams. isnt copper the one where u burn it it has green flames? well do u think i would be ok if i just covered it with foil? the bowl isnt copper, just the tubing.

16. KronicKing

KronicKing Registered+

never smoke out of copper of any sort,when burned copper releases poisonous vapors,a black film(for lack of a better word) covers area that the flame is applied to,this is acctualy vaporized copper,that means when useing copper your inhaleing copper,nasty,and gives a bad taste....and will kill you...if you like makeing homemade pipes,bongs,whatever(i do,but most of mine are never used)i'd get a hot glue gun,and some sockets and let your mind take over from there.i make a 29 1/2 inch bong from a gatoraid bottle,a lot of hot glue,two paper towel rolls,part of an arrow(most are 10mm in diamiter,so they make the perfect stem from almost any bong),and a socket.it hits great and always gets comments when freinds come over,because of the way it looks i named it hermun munchster(it acctualy looks pretty good but the name came to me when i was mid-hit and i had to use it ;) )but i just got two glass pipes that i love with all my heart so i havent used him in a while...i think when i get some i'm gonna hit ol' hermun