PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How am I doin? Indoor grow! partial HARVEST PICS!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by dj00140, Nov 29, 2009.

1. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

OK GUYS my buddy had to get rid of his setup and gave me 4 plants with a 1000w hps. I f'd up the timer so they had like 2 days of a fuked up light cycle (18 HOURS STRAIGHT LIGHT)and he went to jail so i didnt know how he had his timer set. Will it hurt the plant if the 12/12 changed times like 5am-5pm instead of noon to midnight? Anyways I harvested a few small buds I THINK they got a week left what you guys think? the trichomes are cloudy and i didnt see any amber yet. and that weighs 3.3 but its wet I cant imagine that is gonna be less than a gram when dry, unless the buds shrink in half when they dry??? ANY input is appreciated...

Attached Files:

2. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

There actually not mine there at a friends house Im posting this for him... So i cant take more pics til 2m and one of the colas broke at the top but it just cracked and fell over didnt completely break off, Should i just prop it up and let em finish? Thanks in advance for all your help guys

3. redtails

redtails Registered+

I can see it weighing only a gram...Anyways I don't think the plants are ready, maybe in a week but who knows. Any idea what strain they are or anything?

4. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

No clue what strain! I'll try and get more info though...

5. RoundEye

RoundEye Registered+

How do you expect us to see the pix of the budz when you have an avatar like that? :D

6. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

sometimes i wonder why i even come to this site, for information or to stare at my avatar :(

7. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

Full plant pics 2m!

How long does it take for cloudy trichomes to turn amber? (min and max i know theres no certain time)

8. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

Full plant pics 2m!

How long does it take for cloudy trichomes to turn amber? (min and max i know theres no certain time)

AND.. The buds that weighed 3.3 are already down to 1.8

9. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

Ok heres the pics I gave em some molasses the front 2 are yellowing and the have 75% orange hairs the back to are lookin good leaf wise and have %50 orange hairs

Attached Files:

10. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

last pic

Attached Files:

11. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

They never had any ferts so should I still flush? you guys think 2-3 weeks? What if the leaves start getting worse (more yellow)??? And any guess on weight per plant?

12. drudown11

drudown11 Registered+

the leaves are yellowing because you never gave them any ferts. You shouldnt need to flush because youve never even fertalized.

13. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

Well i'm giving them molasses now how often should I be feeding them that? Also any guesss on time left or weight?

• Like Like x 1
  14. LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa Registered+

If i were you i would give molasses 2-3x a week. Just watch em and let them finish. That way your going to get as much as possible for free:thumbsup:
    Leaves will die off as they get older and feeding the plant isnt necessary any more cuz the plant will reach maturity.

:Rasta:

15. dj00140

dj00140 Registered+

does feeding every 4th day sound legit

16. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Should be about right. Lift the pots when there wet and then lift when they're dry and you'll see the difference. They're looking very good. I would say probably about another 2 weeks and they'll be ready for harvest.

17. warningimhere

warningimhere Registered

So i want to learn something here, is molasses like a slang or something term for nutrients? or is it what i hope it's not, like Mrs. Buttersworth molasses

18. achilles

achilles Registered+

Its... molasses. black tar molasses