PAX2 Vaporizer

How are my trichomes looking? Almost ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Radiohead89, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Radiohead89

Radiohead89 Registered+

I was wondering if anyone could help me... i took some pics of my trichomes and cant tell if some are amber or if its just the background color or the flash on the camera. does it look like i can harvest soon? i like a couchlock stone from my weed. I was planning harvesting them on sunday december 31st which is in 3 days. is that not enough time?

Attached Files:

2. Tokudai

Tokudai Registered+

Looks a little clearish for a "couchlock" effect. hard to say if 3 days will be enough, when did you last feed them?

3. Radiohead89

Radiohead89 Registered+

today.... very small amount of flowering nutes

4. Radiohead89

Radiohead89 Registered+

5. Splifted

Splifted Registered+

If you're planning on harvesting, quit feeding. Ideally you want 2 weeks of plain water to flush the ferts out of your plant before chopping, it improves the taste a great deal. But sorry man, my eyes are too bad to tell you bout the trichomes, but the weed itself is lookin good :stoned:

6. bud luv

bud luv Registered+

Absolutely.

7. Perp

Perp Registered+

I see some amber, some cloudy and some clear. I'd say you can go ahead and harvest anytime. I would flush for a week first though, like they said above.

Nice pics BTW.

8. invision

invision Registered+

i woould harvest it but wait 2 days for the pot to dry out, too bad you added nutes it may taste very harsh

9. bud luv

bud luv Registered+

yes, very nice pics.

10. santacruz_organic

santacruz_organic Registered+

how did you take those pics?