How big should my plant be?

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by skunkmc, Mar 21, 2007.

1. skunkmc

skunkmc Registered

My baby is about 47 days old now under 4x 20w cfl and 1 15w reptile lamp, the lights are on 18/6 and feeding with miracle gro, she looks really healthy but isn't as big as i would expect, how tall should it be? Should I put it on 12/12?

2. M1K3

M1K3 Registered+

It depends on many factors. How tall is it.

3. skunkmc

skunkmc Registered

its about 15-20 cm's with about 5-6 nodes, and its started growing inner leaves aswell, will post photo 2 morro

4. 4x5

4x5 Registered+

47 days? with HID lighting it would be close to 20", and you'd be two weeks into flower by now. If that reptile light is a heat lamp, get it out of there (a UVb-a light would be fine however). I'd say put it in a bigger pot, buy more cfls and try to drown it in as much light as you can; if it's healthy, that's good (you've gotten this far)but right now it needs more light.

5. Chabnoc

Chabnoc Banned

He said 15-20 cm's. Which is about 6"-8". My plants are close to twice that height, in little over 30 days. But I am sure the strain of plant and such is a factor also. I just put mine into flower stage almost 3 days ago. Seeing little white hairs come out of the nodes on my two talliest plants already.

I had my lights set on 24/7 when they were vegging, now they are at 12/12 with Power Flower nutes.