PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How can I get a more intense high?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by loxley, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loxley

loxley Registered+

so for about the past 2 1/2-3 weeks i've smoked everyday. i've never smoked the frequently before even though i've been enjoying the effects of the miracle plant that is cannabis for about a year now. i'm positive now that my high is not as intense as it used to be. am i smoking too frequently? should up the quantity per bowl i smoke? advice? suggestions? :jointsmile:

35 x 12 = 420
  2. Cannabis-Sativa

Cannabis-Sativa Registered+

Well how much do you regularly smoke in a sitting? What kind of weed do you smoke? If you smoke shwagg then just start smoking some mids or danks. Just some basic ideas im throwing out.

3. Coelho

Coelho Registered

The easiest way is to take a break of 2 days... after it, smoke, and surely you will be HIGHHH again.
  4. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Smoke 2 bowls back to back, and if that doesn't work, smoke 3
  5. loxley

loxley Registered+

I usually always pack a pretty fat bowl, that way if there's any left over that i didn't smoke, I finish it the next day. the type of weed i smoke is the thing that i'm finding weird. right now i have some white widow. it's my favorite, but i feel like my body must be getting used to dealing with the THC or something.

hey, yeah i haven't smoked for a day and a half now, i'm gonna hold out till tomorrow and then see if anythings changed. *fingers crossed* :baggy:
  6. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Takin a few days of here and there helps.. But if that dont work just smoke a bit extra..

7. Silent Wolf

Silent Wolf Registered+

Yeah, don't smoke as much as you have been doing. As another poster suggested, take a break from it for a couple of days. Or start smoking every other day. Weed is one of these things that the less you have of it, the more you appreciate it, so to speak. I remember the days when i only toked every Saturday night, and it literally put me on my arse because i had such low tolerance!
  8. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

I've removed a post about adding hard drugs to the weed- which I'm SURE was a joke- I HOPE- which is why no one got infracted- either way it is completely against site rules! And a STUPID idea besides. This is, after all, a medical site... :wtf:

OLDJIMMYBONES Registered+

only stated as a clear joke i would never advicate doing that, i could only imagine it would result in disaster
  10. jsn9333

jsn9333 Registered+

I personally find that a tolerance builds if I smoke everyday. So I don't. It's that easy.

If I was a severe medical patient, then of course I would do what I had to do. But as it is, I try to smoke every other day at the most. A lot of the time it isn't even that often. I just find I enjoy the high more. I like to enjoy "normal" days as well as "high" days.
  11. silkyblue

silkyblue Registered+

if your eating
    way too many tomatoes

push away the plate and lay your fork down

12. WaZ

WaZ Registered+

It is undoubtedly an issue of tolerance.

You could up the quantity, smoke less often, eat it, alternate between eating it and smoking it, get a vaporizer, or some combination of these.
  13. THClord

THClord Registered+

You could smoke only when an occasion presents itself instead of whenever you have time.
  14. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

what about for medical pateints who smokes regularly?
    I tried taking a break once and it was hard....but it did work.....just wondering if there is anything to do besides stop smoking or increasing the weed quantity/quality.

I noticed I need to smoke more.Before one bowl would do good,,now I am on two and its not as long lasting or intense.
  15. affasd

affasd Registered+

smoke out of a waterfall or gravity will help
  16. gp7787

gp7787 Registered

I would say if you have a certain way you like to smoke(bong, blunt, pipe, joint, vape, ect.) go against the norm...I smoke blunts and have noticed that I have tolerance now than when i first started so i change it up...bongs and vapes are what I like to switch to...
  17. tha_green_ghost

tha_green_ghost Registered+

Dang, white widow? I wish I could smoke that every day.:Rasta:

So you only smoke a bowl ....(hmmmm?) I'd have to agree with the rest of the people who say just try something different.
    I'd personally recommend rollin' a cigarillo and try that! Their not too big and smoke smoother than a joint (IMO)
  18. spazzoid06

spazzoid06 Registered+

try a better quality bud for example if you buy 10 a gram weed, then buy 15 -25 a g bud
  19. OntarioToker69

OntarioToker69 Registered+

Try finding Some Exotic Medical Grade Strains.Try and find a Sativa or sativa dominant hybrid.Try not smoking for a couple days before smoking some AAA pot.If you get a sativa like a Haze
    The High Should be very intense and almost trippy.cerebral as well.You'll still fell clear headed.If You wanna get BAKED and melt into your couch,I Suggest You Find A potent Indica.Blueberry,
    Hashberry,and hash plant are some of my fav. indicas.
    Oh and Greent Giant.
    other than that that's all I can tell you,There are no possible ways to increase the potency of a certain strain of cannabis beyond it's Genetic abilities.
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
  20. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Smoke different strains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.