PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how do i get rid of a high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by general, May 19, 2005.

1. general

general Registered

i ate some weed and i been kind of high for awile and i getting tied of the feeling of it so how do i get rid of the feeling?
  2. .....the only way i know how to get rid of a high is eat like a half a box of honey nut cheerois and a half a gallon of milk.....sounds good right now...
  3. sToNeDpEnGuIn420

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 Registered+

Lol yeah eating will bring me down, also fast moving, shit like a shower, that always seems to bring my high down, probably just me those cuz im weird lol
  4. Hydrizzle

Hydrizzle Banned

Take a cold shower whilst eating ice cubes, you must.
  5. NoosaHeads

NoosaHeads Registered+

Eat somthing full of sugar..
    or go out and do some sport get the heart rate up and you'll come down faster..
  6. stonerboy40k

stonerboy40k Registered+

keep active
  7. yoda

yoda Registered+

people say showers kill a high, so take one of those
  8. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

WHT THE FUCK. is all i have to say
  9. Fengzi

Fengzi Registered+

Man, the only time I ever ate weed I was high for a loooooooooong time. I ate two pot cookies a friend gave me around lunch time. When my girlfriend came home around 6:30 that night she took one look at me and said "you're baked" . From what I remember I was still high when I went to bed that night. So, how do you get rid of a high from eating weed? You don't, you just wait it out and hope to hell you don't need to do anything that requires a clear head.
  10. west coast style

west coast style Registered+

Eat, exercise, or just sleep it off.
  11. BUZz UK

BUZz UK Registered+

what?! you're getting tired of feeling high? HOW?!
  12. supersonicchronic

supersonicchronic Registered+

Smoke a bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, why the fuck do you want to come down from a high, are you sure your at the right site? Might want to try
  13. stoner spirit

stoner spirit Registered+

Why do you want to get rid of a high? If you're tired of it, then don't eat it or smoke it any more. Vary simple.
  14. general

general Registered

well i ate some and now i feel weird idk but i been like this for a week or so and i hevent done anymore weed and i still kind of feel it
  15. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

Go for a run or do some hard cardio excercise. It'll make the high stronger, but considerably shorter. bastically you'll get it all out in one big blast. like taking off a bandaid really.
  16. general

general Registered

remember i ate it not smoked it so will it still work?
  17. general

general Registered

is there anything i can take? caffine? :confused:
  18. newstone05

newstone05 Registered

its been a week?

you dont by any chance have allergies do you. i got the feeling i kept getting burnt all this week and i havent smoked since saturday. then i realized ive had increasingly bad allergies have a sort of head cold/light head feeling, i get tired easy etc and my whole family feels the same way. its just a mental thing i think.
  19. general

general Registered

ya its been about a week idk im not high like iam feeling good i just feel weird and not thinking clearly and dizzy
  20. mellow mood

mellow mood Banned

i wanna eat your weed