HOW DO YOU REVIVE WEED?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by xxxh20, Jun 6, 2006.

1. xxxh20

xxxh20 Registered

your bud is dry as F***!! how would you bring it back to life? please list as many techniques as possible. thanks.

2. cjh3387

cjh3387 Registered+

uhhh...dry bud is good bud

3. pogmoasal1

pogmoasal1 Registered+

^ disco

4. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Put it in a air tight jar and keep it closed, keep it closed for a few days or check on it daily until has renewed it moistened evenly or until it feels how you want it to. And guys I think we all know dry bud is good but I think he's talking "breaks-into-saw-dust-when-broken-down" dry, but if it's to that point I'm not sure if anything can be done :p.

5. daima

daima Registered+

I use steam from boiling water. I have one of those sets of pans where one sits in the other, put water in bottom pan, bring to boil, and let steam rise and do what it does best...,makes things damp/wet.

dai*ma:stoned:

6. MidnightToker54

MidnightToker54 Registered+

I know one method, but it's too complicated to explain here. Just mail your bud to me and I will take care of it for you.

7. harmonicminor

harmonicminor Registered+

dude leave it dry
    wet bud can mold
    I once bought a bag where the dude used a humidifier to give it wieght and the shit molded

8. xxxh20

xxxh20 Registered

thanks orangeman.

9. orangeman

orangeman Banned

No problem ;).

10. too as in also

too as in also Registered+

you could put a small peice of orange peel in your sack,not for more than a few hours though:Rasta:

11. ghettoBlunt

ghettoBlunt Registered+

or roll in into something nice and smoke it:Rasta:

12. Pride

Pride Registered+

Revive it? Sounds like a Frankenstein movie except with weed.

13. sirsmokesalot

sirsmokesalot Registered+

if its too dry yea just throw a sliver of orange peel in with your bud and its gravy. not to long though

14. xxxh20

xxxh20 Registered

someone suggested throwing it in the freezer. would that work?

15. smitty420

smitty420 Registered+

if you want to get it more moist, just throw a few cut up carrots in your bag for a day or 2 and seal it. The moisture from the carrot will be absorbed into the bud.