how do you roll a huge joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Nocturnal Stoner, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Nocturnal Stoner

Nocturnal Stoner Registered+

hey i was wondering how can you roll a huge joint, like 3-4 king size rizlas together and make 1 huge joint, can anyone please give sum instructions.

thanks

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

2. Chucky76

Chucky76 Registered+

carefully.

3. DylanN89

DylanN89 Registered+

nah man.. see Js arent what u want.... what u wanna learn to roll is a big ass blunt... for u and ur homies.....:thumbsup:

4. Nocturnal Stoner

Nocturnal Stoner Registered+

like the one ethsfreshman rolled?

5. DylanN89

DylanN89 Registered+

maybe.... ? :S

6. mowie wowie

mowie wowie Registered+

buy a cigar, knock out the tobacco, fill it with weed

or

buy a cigar, cut it open, take the tobacco out more easily, fill it with weed, and roll it.

7. ethsfreshman

ethsfreshman Registered+

cut a pocket in a cigar, push tobacco out either end, fill with weed.

8. LiveHigh

LiveHigh Registered+

^^somehow him giving advice on blunts doesn't seem right.

9. james2theson

james2theson Registered

hahahaha ya he pretty much ruined himself with that "blunt" he rolled

10. SpiritLevel

SpiritLevel Banned

the longest ive rolled is 2 ocb slims long ways. i might do one with slim rizlas before the hight is over and take pics

11. Psycho4Bud

Psycho4Bud The Modfather

Younger days we always did 4 paper joints. Lay two side by side overlapping about a half inch and bond em. Do it again to the other two. Now bond the works together (up/down) like you would with a normal two paper joint....for those who can't roll. There ya go....a four paper joint.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

12. SpiritLevel

SpiritLevel Banned

left to right then CR.

Pic 1 - Get materials. I be using silver slim jims, deseeded WEED not bud (hard times), around half a ciggy.

Pic 2 - Two sheet wide; use gummy on third sheet to stick edges together

Pic 3 - Stuck

Pic 4 - Fill the half build

Pic 5 - The finished build. I'm pleased it aint too long this time cause i don't feel like blazin too much.. Time to add fire!! {{i didn't cheat this time by funelling weed down the end, maybe next}}

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  13. SparkandFly

SparkandFly Registered

14. iNfamouzJ

iNfamouzJ Registered+

blunts are better in my opinion...

15. 420Mikey420

420Mikey420 Registered+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aLH2vKftU

16. EastStandHibby

EastStandHibby Registered+

thats 1 skinny ass joint:D thats exactly how we roll them in the UK I can't believe you guys allways use 1 paper, we use 3, stick 2 together like what he's done and then put the 3rd in the middle so it sticks better. we use tobacco in our joints tho:stoned:

17. scream

scream Registered+

we would stick the papers together and "dollar bill" roll it with some newspaper cut down to the right side. it works

edit...ya i know it takes away from the art but it works

18. WeekenD TokeR

WeekenD TokeR Registered+

Hmm, never been much of a joint man, but after all the hype I've had from friends and now all the posts on this forum about them, I think I'd better learn how to roll. And plus I wouldn't mind being able to smoke a little more stealthily, as I'm usually a bong lover, and bongs don't go down so well in public.

Peace

19. BongZoola

BongZoola Registered+

I'd just go with a blunt. Blunts burn slower, taste better, and you dont have to deal with sticking all those papers together and whatnot.

20. SpiritLevel

SpiritLevel Banned

errrrr, Yea I'm in uk toooo.. i like skinny ones because thas what i can afford to do right now. and i suppose i wanted to demonstrate that u can get a bit of length on ya j without the huge girth