PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how long are brownies good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by myselfandi, Aug 25, 2006.

1. myselfandi

myselfandi Registered+

I just realized I have two brownies in my fridge from June. Do brownies stay good in such conditions? Or are they just worthless by now?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Discuss the greatness of brownies :Rasta:

2. rottenPauL

rottenPauL Registered+

its food man, I gues the thc is ok but all the orther stuff? Its been 2 months in a freedge. I wouldnt eat that

3. S.P.Q.R.

S.P.Q.R. Registered+

Yeah man do yourself a favor and don't eat them lol

4. myselfandi

myselfandi Registered+

Well, I made sure to store them in an airtight container (as they were for storage). Does that matter?

5. somethingfunny

somethingfunny Registered+

Why would they not be fine? Microwave them and eat them.. for gods sake even something like yogurt is fine after 2 months

6. Inferius

Inferius Registered+

I don't know what yogurt you're eating... Hah, to a stoner, anything tastes good...
    Yeah, brownies should be fine. I ate a 7 month old peice of cake once. A bit dry, but still tasty.. :thumbsup:

7. jonny

jonny Registered+

If there is anything wrong with it, you will see or smell it, in form of mould,

Or a pungent and unusual stench.

A lot of moulds give off the smell of rotting fruit, wether there is fruit involved or not!

But yeah, If it looks, smells and tastes fine,then it is fine, will be a bit stale but fuck it.

You will KNOW if you shouldn't eat it. But the slightest little funniness in it then just chuck away.

8. Pride

Pride Registered+

Trust me, the brownie is FINE!
    My friend kept a stone hard brownie his sis gave him from LOOOONG ago.
    Almost a year maybe.
    It was still tasty but hard as a rock.
    Got me higher than I've ever been in my life.
    It was like shrooms.
    I even said to my friend at the peak of my high: "uh, duuude... i dunno if i can handle this..?!"

Have fun.

9. myselfandi

myselfandi Registered+

I just let them get back to room temp. over night and ate one when I got up, a bit stale but tasted great and I'm still high

10. chris420

chris420 Registered+

I ate like a 6 month old brownie once and it got me real high, eat it with milk beacause itll be as hard as a brick