How Long Can You Store Budder and How Would You Store It?

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Tudo, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Tudo

Tudo Registered

Can it be done? How? For how long?

painretreat and (deleted member) like this.
  2. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

;)Yes, I have frozen it or simply left it in the fridge. I had one for almost two years. I actually thought it may have been more potent! I believe I've read the CBD's and some more medicinal value is gone; However, that was not my experience.

I don't waste it, ever!

The real question is: How long can you tolerate:thumbsup:, Knowing you have it and Not using it! :jointsmile: pr

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tudo

Tudo Registered

Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing, budder/wax etc not cannabutter. Are we talking about the same thing?

Let me just say as far as storage for the record, I can't wait to move so we don't need to ask these types of questions:)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

I have never heard wax referred to as budder. I call my cannabudder, budder! lol

I had some hemp oil/very similar to wax. I left it around the house for a few months. It ultimately was the best hemp oil I've ever had. However, it was my first and only bottle of it, from that provider. I can't tell you if it 'aged' like wine and me, or if it was simply, well made with great product! pr

5. smokeeatsmoke

smokeeatsmoke Registered+

That is truly the hardest part, having it and enjoying the opportunity to gorge, mmmmm.

1 person likes this.