PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How long do your highs last and how to make them last longer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by rebgirl420, Dec 3, 2006.

1. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

How long do smoking two full bowls of premo shit last for you guys? For me it's like an hour or an hour and a half tops. Am I weird? How long do you guys highs last? And if I am indeed weird how can I make it last longer?
  2. Mean Green Charlene

Mean Green Charlene Registered+

Try taking a break to lower your tolerance. Maybe a few days.
  3. Cassiopiea

Cassiopiea Registered+

After a very long tiring day you will feel baked for hours, trust me.
  4. TokinAsianGuy

TokinAsianGuy Registered+

2 bowls of premo shit should last a good 2 hours. but it takes a bit more to get me stoned these days. i've been experimenting with different methods of smoking to see which will be most effective and economical.

i used to just rip my billy, but now i let it slow burn, so i'm bubbling away very slowly making sure nothing falls through the cone and down the stem. it really hurts when you're pulling this slowly, cuz the smoke really get's quite dense in your poor lungs. but it works and it gets me super baked and it conserves weed.
  5. pixel

pixel Registered+

ive been smoking since 8th grade (freshman at college now) and .5 to my dome piece gets me nice and lifted for about 45 minutes. i have been smoking daily for about 2 years now.
  6. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Registered+

I keep my tolerance LOW, so 2 hits of primo gets me knocked off for about 4 hours...

My fave kind of high is when you brownie the weed; lasts up to 12 hours with me for a single brownie...
  7. Dmo18

Dmo18 Registered+

hey purple banana how do you keep it soo low
  8. Nav Man

Nav Man Registered+

metal guru....
    how the hell do u only have one cone and be blazed for that long...
    it takes me like 8 good cones to be fully out of it...
    which means i get the giggles and light headed....
    but after the high wears off i feel groggy for ages....
    does that happen to anyone else?
  9. Blazed and Confused

Blazed and Confused Registered+

It's calle being burnt.
  10. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

My god some of you guys are lightweights, sharing bowls and shit hahaha j/k guys :)
  11. Nav Man

Nav Man Registered+

seriously i hate sharing cones.....
    ill always pack a cone smoke it...
    pack a new one pass it onto the next person...
    and it always seems like im the one wanting to keep going...
    unless i hang out with the hardcore elite stoners...
  12. CChrisgat05

CChrisgat05 Registered+

lol it to get high off of primo shit i need to smoke at least a quarter to my dome piece and the high will last about 45 mins and ill be burnt for 3 hours afterward. but i can and do some times still and have been know to smoke an oz in about an hour and a half to my head.
  13. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

An hour or more, I can like make myseld feel high after that, but im not really high at all.
  14. Nav Man

Nav Man Registered+

wish i had low as tolerance...
  15. lil josh

lil josh Registered+

i dnt get what u lot mean when you say a bowl, i assume u mean the bit where you put the weed in a bong or a pipe ect, but it usualy takes me like 5 to feel stoned n then its not for that long, thats y i dnt reli like em id rather a fat joint. fuck knows im nt trying to say im hardcore just a lil confused my bowls ar about this wide __________ and bout this deep _______
  16. orangeman

orangeman Banned

After my break I'm pretty sure 2 bowls should have me set for like 5 hours lol. But my highs usually range from 2 to 3 hours and the after effects always seem to have control on me until I take a break. Think I'm lying if you want but I swear I feel under the influence by THC all day everyday until I take a break from it altogether. Then I feel great. But to make the highs last longer the obvious answer it to smoke more :D.
  17. Magic Haze

Magic Haze Registered+

4-5 bowls for a good hour high, i need to cut down i smoke 6 times a day
  18. O. G. ganja smoker

O. G. ganja smoker Registered+

who cares how long reb girls fucking beautiful
  19. Drolover

Drolover Registered+

well a dime sack of dro last me about 1 hour and a halp.
  20. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Registered+

I keep my tolerance insanely low for money reasons...

I find it's much more satisfying to get a great high once in a while than to have an average high every day. After a big night's smokeout session, I find I don't want to smoke much at all the next day, which I attribute to my body keeping itself in a low tolerance mode?

Plus I like to give myself some workroom if I am ever drug tested by my job spontaneously; it's a good job, and I am going to school full-time, so I don't have much leeway to smoke as much as I wish...