How long does an ounce last you?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Jacop, Apr 30, 2006.

1. BabyFacedAbortion

BabyFacedAbortion Registered+

ditto

2. God v2.0

God v2.0 Banned

a quad a day is a little extreme, but thats why i buy my weed in bulk, because if i do buy a quad it seems fucking TINY to me. i usually get someone else to get some with me too so that the price drops even more.

theres nothing like getting a QP for 250 and then getting 2 oz out of it for $125

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and bfa, just to let you know, you might wanna get a ept. i have this habit of sneaking into peoples houses at night and well.......i was doing good for about 2000 years there but, you're just, so damn cute.....

well on the plus side a new religous era is about to begin:p :p

3. LIP

LIP Banned

I smoke a 1/4 a day, sometimes more, havnt been sober for 3 years, but i feel happy with my life, so i wouldnt change it for anything :)

And at the end of the day its about being happy aint it!

4. Pete Rock

Pete Rock Registered+

same here. I go through a half eighth a week so an ounce would last me 4 months, give a take a couple of weeks.

5. Jeff Spicoli

Jeff Spicoli Registered+

How do you afford to smoke a quarter a day? o.o

6. MorbidImpishFae

MorbidImpishFae Registered+

An oz lasts about a week here, but that's with two people smoking it and pretty heavy smoking.

7. LIP

LIP Banned

Im a manager for a engineering company... A pretty big one too...

8. geonagual

geonagual Banned

The more I got the more I toke
    So I usually don't buy an oz
    cause I would smoke that shit in a week

9. enthused

enthused Registered+

i dunno like a week i guess. maybe 2 if it was only me smoking it.

10. growitandsmokeit

growitandsmokeit Registered+

2 Months for me as I limit myself to a half a month.

11. wes dawg

wes dawg Registered+

Well, at the rate I'm going, it's about a week, I'm gonna start selling soon because I can't afford to keep smoking so much otherwise :)

I have smoked an ounce in one night though, me and a friend went halves up on 2.5 oz of excellent green, enjoyed it so much that we only sold 2 eighths, and smoked the rest in 1 night. It's my 18th in just under a week, so I'm sure I'll do something similar.

12. The Big Easy

The Big Easy Registered+

An oz. would probably depend what school was like and how busy I was. But two months or more would probably be a good guess. The more I have the more I seem to smoke people out so it goes faster that way.

13. Bong30

Bong30 Registered+

4 days...

14. RIH

RIH Registered+

It depends.

I usually try and sell a lot of weed when I buy an ounce, and when that happens I hook my friends up and shit so it'll last like a day or two.

If I smoked a whole ounce though I know I could make it last over a month if I just smoke bowls and stuff.

15. bongsrule420

bongsrule420 Registered

If it is good weed it will last longer because I wwon't get rid of it via my buddies

If it sux I'll ditch it asap with desprite weed fiends who dont know better.

16. it all depends
    i could definitely make it last a month

17. SmokinStella

SmokinStella Registered+

An oz'd last me 2-3 weeks

18. newbie1232

newbie1232 Registered+

Easily 4-6 weeks. I mix mine though.

19. Killa Milla

Killa Milla Registered+

Probably about 3 months if its just me.

20. MaryJaneintheCloset