How long does an ounce last you?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Jacop, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Capt. Carl

Capt. Carl Registered+

one time i sat on 1/4 for 1 1/2- 2 months

2. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Registered+

Hmmm let's see, an ounce of weed lasts me and my wife....it all really depends but I guess on average an oz would last us..I'd say 16 days. but we never buy it in that large of a qaunity, ussually just 8ths or qaurters at a time. the odd time we buy a half oz.

3. Jacop

Jacop Banned

Smart i think

HAH
    i tried selling and i sucked at it -- the only way i would be good at selling it is if i sat behind a cash register when it gets legalized lol
    :thumbsup:
    I could see it now... a proud owner of my own business.. Entrepenourer of marijuana -- ahh yeah the dream is nice -- all employees would get to smoke on the job -- in fact i would make it company regulation that they have to be stoned on the job :Rasta:

4. CocaCola

CocaCola Banned

An oz? I usually will only purchase a half quarter and that'll last me three days, about.

5. that's exactly me right there.... the more i got, the faster i smoke it.. the last oz i got lasted me all of 7 days, but if i buy a half oz it will last me nearly, or just as long

6. dog420

dog420 Registered+

i wish i had an oz right now!! MY whole fucking town is dry as a nuns....... :(

7. WaKeNvAp

WaKeNvAp Registered+

LOL, i used to roll with a brit and he would say that, good times good times

8. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

If i smoked a gram a day it would last me 28 days...

9. dog420

dog420 Registered+

hehe its a well known saying ova here ;)

10. Jacop

Jacop Banned

never heard of it

lol i never heard that sayin befor -- you brits must dream of popin those bushy nuns cherrys or sumthin -- hey man whateva turns you on :p jp why you got alot of nuns over there or sumthin?
    seriously i have no idea how or why anyone would want to be a nun..

11. dog420

dog420 Registered+

no i dont dream of fucking a nun , its just a saying,,,"dry as a nuns C**t" just like the americains have to screem Wooooo hooooooo Woooooo Hooo every time they get a little bit excited......

12. Jacop

Jacop Banned

hah

then in that case wooOOOOO hoOOOo! hell yeah!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! bo yeah take that pssssh cant touch this!! nuh nuh nuh nuh.. BOOM SHOCK"A LOCKA SHOCKA LOCKA BANGA BOOM BANG!!! YeeeaAAAAAAhHHHH!!! proud to be american!! YEeeeEEEeee-HAW lets smoke up!

13. dog420

dog420 Registered+

LOL!

Thats what im taking about man!

Peace

Attached Files:

14. Kush Over

Kush Over Registered+

I don't remember shouting, "Whoo hoo! Whoo hoo!" when I get excited. LoL

I have heard the 'dry as a nun's c**t' phrase before. Funny, but not in my taste I'm afraid. Still funny, I suppose.

As far as how long an ounce lasts me -- two weeks.

And I do find the more I buy the crazier I get with it -- I smoke more, sometimes too much. That's usually just with shwag, though. As far as good weed goes I regulate it better, but it's kind of hard to when people are constantly asking you to smoke them out. Which is why you should never let anyone know you grow, or even let them know you've got a large sum of weed that you received for anything less than what it was worth if you were to buy it..

"Come on, man. You got that shit for free -- you grew it/were given it. Give me an ounce, man. Come on. At least sell me one for dime price."

^ That shit's basically what I'm talking about.

15. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

16. BongSmokityDuo

BongSmokityDuo Registered+

we usually smoke through about a quarter a day. we've smoked through an ounce in a day before as well, but I'd say it'd last us about four days unless we really want to celebrate.

17. God v2.0

God v2.0 Banned

if we're talking about expensive weed like chronic then i would smoke an oz in like 2 days (if i could afford it damn) i smoke up 8ths in like 20 min when i feel like i really wanna get high.

i think im gonna take a break for a few days then get a big bag of some nice chronic and smoke until im retarded.

18. Pius

Pius Registered+

tru that man, im lucky if an Oz lasts me 2 weeks and i average about 10 bowls a day, maybe more depends on the day...haha

19. larken75

larken75 Registered+

My usage depends on what how I'm smoking at the moment. If I'm on a bowl kick, it lasts about a month. If it's J's, about 3 weeks. And if I'm rolling blunts with my new blunt roller (yeah, I know it's cheatin), it lasts me about 2 weeks. If I'm using the Vaporizer, it lasts about 2 months.

20. Jacop

Jacop Banned

ive never used a vaporizer befor--- hows the buzz from it? anything like a bowl? i now a jay high is like... WHoa -- a bowl high is like -- yeah.. whats the vaporizer high?