PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how long has Skunk/Chronic/high grade/ potent shit existed?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by kracks, Sep 8, 2006.

1. kracks

kracks Registered+

you know how everyone says the weed is much more powerful these days...well i was wondering when it all changed from ditch weed to skunk? is this a retarded question?:stoned:

2. dryst

dryst Registered+

years and years of the professional hortoculturalist breeding and cross breeding the most potent, and slowly guiding the mutation of the plant to make it stronger :D

3. lsdreamz

lsdreamz Registered+

but where does it stop... the futures bright

4. buddymyfriend

buddymyfriend Registered+

It shall never stop! As humans we're too greedy, we all want: faster, stronger, cheaper, longer lasting etc. You know the drill!
    I believe there were talks in the UK about whether to reclassify stronger strains of mj if its above a certain percentage of THC. As of yet I don't think any new laws have been passed and hopefully they won't, coz ya can't beat a bit of high grade skunk!

Peace

Buddy

5. johnnyAKABob

johnnyAKABob Registered+

how would they even attempt to regulate this??? the pigs cant even get to grips with enforcing the current cannabis laws (which is a good thing) so makeing things more complicated would strain there little brains

6. buddymyfriend

buddymyfriend Registered+

Indeed, I think that's why there hasn't been any progress on this. Too difficult to control. I've read that alot of imported weed in the 60's was around 3% THC content, now with hydro, new technology etc most seized cannabis in the UK is grown here and has very levels of THC, sometimes know to be as high as 30%.:D Bring that shiiiiit on!:Rasta:

Peace

Buddy

7. robert42

robert42 Registered+

i dont think its a good thing if THC levels have risen,

that just fund the mental health link even more.

also i doubt levels are around 30% maybe in amsterdam.

just my 2cents :p

8. newbieb

newbieb Registered+

i think it potent weed came when they started growing sinsemilla around the 1970s

9. pabloescobar209

pabloescobar209 Registered+

The thc levels haven't risen that much, that's just government propaganda.

10. orangeman

orangeman Banned

It never changed. It was just all types of marijuana just like theres all types of good and bad cars and houses. Some strains still fuckin suck ass and some strains were always potent. Just years of crossbreading and skillful activities of serious growers brought us more potent strains which probably have some of the same "good weed" that was the shit in the '70's.

11. dryst

dryst Registered+

wow u guys are very poorly educated...

u know why it was less than 1% in the 60s?...cause they didnt smoke the bud, they smoked the leaves...and while yes due to muatation over the past 40 odd years and breeders doing their thing to breed super thc wielding plants, government propagnda say thc lvl are 30%....i wish dude...its more like 8% or 9%....

12. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Am I one of those very poorly educated people that tried to give my explanation? :p

13. dryst

dryst Registered+

orangeman :D where u been i havent seen u on in a while

14. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Wuzzup Dryst lol. Anyways I been at school and studying, it sucks :(.

15. dryst

dryst Registered+

lol ya...i been sitting on my ass for like 6 months waiting for 2nd semester to start...my mom is threatening to kick me out if i dont go to school...sucks...

16. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Lol, then just go and dont do shit lol.

17. dryst

dryst Registered+

lol i wish it was that simple...seems im responisble for the funding,..i got a few scholorships i think are still valid but it means id have to major in art...and i could get alot of grants and shit but the rest ima have to take out loans and shit...so if i go then i gotta do something

18. Skink

Skink Registered+

well I was here in the 70's and Thai Stick and Hawaiian were the shit... Chronic today IMO is no better... I've had Jamaican schwag back in the day that would wipe the ass of some chronic today...

19. make it legal

make it legal Registered+

my uncle told me he would smoke like 5 j's to get high. if i smoked 5 now i would be gone

20. Cooler Then Jesus

Cooler Then Jesus Registered+

yeah, my dad has had the same supplier for 34 years, and he says the pot from him has never really changed, but one day, when i saw some of it, it was way schwagg brown, not even buds. "but i smoked it"