PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How long to sprout?

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by homemade, Jun 28, 2006.

1. homemade

homemade Registered+

hey so its my first grow, and i was wondering how long does it take to accually sprout? Not worried just's been about 40 hours, about 32 w/ light...thanks for any replys.
  2. stickyinsalem

stickyinsalem Registered+

ok...what kinda sprouting are you doing? papertowel method? a lil mor specific about your method of sprouting...and what kinda light is a 32 w light? cfl?
  3. Pothead4204life

Pothead4204life Registered+

when they are ready to....
  4. SaH

SaH Registered+

Also depends alot on the seeds and strain. I have some MasterLow that are a bitch to germ as the seeds are overly thick or hard. So I either scuff them or crack them with my teeth after a couple days.

5. 4x5

4x5 Registered+

with a soak in thiocarbomide 3% solution and the paper towel method, 6/6 sprouted for me in 26 hours.
  6. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

By 'sprout', you could menan a couple things.

Most of the seeds I've dealt with have popped within 3 days. That means the seed splits and root tip emerges.

If your beans are under soil, it could take a couple more days for the cotyledons to emerge.

Give them a couple weeks to break the surface of the dirt. Some can take a while, and it's temperature dependent.
  7. OmegaVermelho

OmegaVermelho Registered+

shouldnt take more than 48h but depends on the method ure using
  8. homemade

homemade Registered+

yeah sorry not sprout as lil white tail but to grow "germinate" yeah n its all good got a lil fan n such, i hope its good n thnks! oh n method i use to get tail out was threw some wet nappkins in a film canister seeds then wet nappkins on top, lid off in closet... took day n a half ish