PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How Many Blunts Can U Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by onestonedmotherfuck, Aug 29, 2005.

1. onestonedmotherfuck

onestonedmotherfuck Registered

What's your record for blunts smoked in one evening? Mine is 4, but 4 fat ones.

2. theprettiestprincess

theprettiestprincess Registered+

Mine is 4 also. Me and my boyfriend smoked 4 blunts this summer, and I passed out about an hour and a half later.

3. marylanddude2005

marylanddude2005 Registered+

Not many, I'm a lightweight.

But then again, that is really quite a good thing if you think about it... ;)

4. Juggalotus

Juggalotus Registered+

I've seen this topic like 20 times now :p, I can smoke 3 to myself, but then again...No one smokes blunts around here.

5. 187

187 Registered+

1 i wouldn't waste my weed on more

6. bklynbluntsmoker

bklynbluntsmoker Registered+

are we talking to the face or with ppl? either way I dont have enough money to find out. the most Ive been able to afford with like a group of heads is like maybe 10 but Id prolly fall asleap if I was smoking them all to the face(for those who live in rural areas to the face means all to your self)

7. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

never smoked a blunt.

8. chronbluntz

chronbluntz Registered

3 full dutchmasters in 45 minutes, with three good friends. thats how many blunts i can smoke

9. kindbuds

kindbuds Registered+

Me and my friend downed 4 honey dutches in 2 hours. But it was some crazy shit. :eek:

10. west coast style

west coast style Registered+

Went through half an ounce last 4/20, so we killed a few packs of swishers.

11. lizka4200

lizka4200 Registered+

howveer many dutches u give me to twist

12. mario

mario Registered

i smoke 14 blunts to my self in throw up :)

13. Kingkronic

Kingkronic Registered+

smoked 10 blunts middle sized blunts on 5 heads and alot of people smoke blunts in my neighborhood. peach optimos by the way

14. bulls4591

bulls4591 Registered+

i barely smoke blunts since i have my piece but the most ive done was 2 but im sure i could do more if i wanted to

15. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Never smoked a blunt, but I did smoke 6 joints, to myself, in one sitting before. One right after the other. That's when my tolernace was high though, now, shit...I can barely pull back two joints without being so stoned out of my gourd. But if I had unlimited weed, I think I could 8 joints before I passed out or died from laughter.

16. g unit boy

g unit boy Registered+

I love blunts. Blunts are my number one choice for smokin. Idk, most i ever had in 1 night is 2 and they werent even by myself. My boy smoked 7 by himself tho. He said he passed out or something, i cant remember

17. well i honestly couldn't say, i can tell you i've smoked more than 5 or 6 in a couple hours period, but i've never reached my limit yet, bring me a box of blunts and a qp and i'lll be glad to find out for you

18. Takahashi

Takahashi Registered

19. stonerpoet

stonerpoet Registered+

I love blunts!
    I think the most I've ever smoked at once was like 3 or 4.
    Blunts are great. :)

20. kman

kman Registered+

never smoked a blunt i use my pipe