PAX2 Vaporizer

how many grams in a 40 bag?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Greenport, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Greenport

Greenport Registered+

how many grams in a 40 bag? just like the title says cause im wondering if it shuld be 4 grams or not?

2. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Registered+

it depends where you live, and the qaulity, but I'd say $10/gram is about right in most cases.

3. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

$40 worth of pot is a common price for an 1/8 of herb, so 3.5-4g's of smoke.

I said common. :)

4. Jaycub

Jaycub Registered+

I wish I got 1/8ths for 40....

COMMON i know i knowwww

5. for me, 50-60 is an ounce, but i smoke 'schwagg' as most people put it here... but to tell you the truth i've bought weed that would top most of the pictures here that people pay 300 an oz for, paying 50-60 an oz.... round here there is one steady price, somtimes you get weed that really is mexican brick, sometimes you get some great mids, a couple of times you're going to pick up crystal covered, sticky as fuck [and i mean slightly press you finger on it and it will stick to your finger] bud.... you never know what you're getting, but the extra good shit you get half the time is well worth buying the rest of the schwagg... hell, i just bought an 1/8 of some great mids for 10 bucks...

6. phoenix

phoenix Registered+

Round chicago, for good weed, that'd get you 2 grams.

Shitty, I know, but that's how it is. Buy in quantity, kids.

7. Greenport

Greenport Registered+

ima try to get an 1/8th :)

8. Kryzco

Kryzco Registered+

for some flame its 60 for an 1/8

I stick to my regs which are a half o for 50

9. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

Please don't call it a "40 sack", cause thats very unnacurate. 40 bucks can get you various amounts. Just learn the prices for regs, mids, and dank.

regs is like 100 an O usually, so 25 a Q.

Mids I don't really know, it varies. Just know that its in between regs and dank, so maybe like an eigth for 25 wouldn't be a bad price.

Dank is like 25 for a half eigth, and 50 for an eigth. So you should get around an eigth of dank if its good.

Then again, prices very greatly. I wish I could get a full O for 50-60. I'm happy with the halves I get for 50 though.

10. MyMARYJANE

MyMARYJANE Registered+

around here we dont call anything 40 bags. if we say a 20 bag (there are a bunch other names that we usually call it) that means a gram and its 20 bucks. and weed is really xpensive around here. havent found/heard of any dealer around my area that sells grams for $10. but its never more than 20 for a gram. a lot of the weed around here is really good though

11. make it legal

make it legal Registered+

I can get a 1/4 of mids for 40. An 8th of headies for 50.

12. d00d989

d00d989 Registered+

amen to that dude, i buy "schwag" quite a bit for 20 a quarter..its always at least decent stuff.. that will get me high as shit off a bowl or 2

13. LIP

LIP Banned

For £40 i can get 7g but that aint $

14. blaze one

blaze one Registered

wow , weed is expensive in some places . I get a ounce for $120 and it is primo bud .

As far as a gram , well I can usually find a "gram" ranging from .9 - 1.3 actuall grams for NEVER more than $10 . And I have never found any bud to be considered less than high reg.

15. budsmoker

budsmoker Registered+

ditto i can get a 1/8 for 10 bucks also, where do u live?

16. coast of texas, right next to houston.

17. budsmoker

budsmoker Registered+

i live in KC

18. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

19. enthused

enthused Registered+

good shit probbaly an 1/8th
    not good shit probably an ounce

20. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

Well if you live in uk a 20bag is normally an eigth although a 20bag doesnt nessceraily (sp) mean an eigth just means an amount of weed that costs £20 and a 20bag is normally between 2.8g - 4.0 (if u gotta rly good dealer that does nice bags) so anything between 5.6g - 8.0 but should by around 7 grams anyway