How many grams per blunt?

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by TheFatKid, Feb 7, 2007.

1. TheFatKid

TheFatKid Registered+

How many grams do you use per blunt. Not huge ones, just normal ones to go driving around with.

MOBABN Registered+

everyone around here only uses a gram, i like my blunts filled with no excess paper so i usually use around 2.3 or so in a cigarillo.
  3. poiuyt

poiuyt Registered+

I've only had a blunt once, and my friend and I put in 2.5 grams. It was nice and fat. It was a good day.:)
  4. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

Like a gram, maybe a little more.
  5. spliffstar22

spliffstar22 Registered+

between 1.0 and 3.5 grams, anymore is just a waste of weed really, unless there's a lot of people.........cause a HQ to the dome will get you litted out of your
  6. konqrr

konqrr Registered+

for me its between a gram to 2 grams. sometimes i roll .5 when i dont have too much bud gives me a little buzz perfect for school.
  7. keeko

keeko Registered+

go for a solid 7 gram blunt, you wont regret it :thumbsup:
  8. orange floyd

orange floyd Registered+

whats an hq?
  9. bklynbenz

bklynbenz Registered+

if your out or whatever and you grab a twenty its usally .7 - 1.0g of murdas. if im home with the stash its more like 2-3g. but ever since i got my volcano i havent been smokin blunts in the crib and i cant believe how long it takes to go thru zips
  10. i dont' drive and smoke... it's irresponsible and stupid...

i'm not the best with grams, atleast knowing how much i put in a blunt.... but my blunts are always about the size of a dime around.. if i got less than that to roll, it goes in a joint.
  11. OniEhtRedrum781

OniEhtRedrum781 Registered+

Anywhere from 1 to 3.5 grams
  12. briman

briman Registered+

The only blunts ive rolled and smoked have been atleast 7g, but i have put like 14gs in one before now that was crazy:S5:
  13. hope you're smoking schwagg, or low mids or something, cuz those would be some expensive ass blunts.
  14. FreeVenice

FreeVenice Registered+

seriously, unless its a special occation. I like to keep it around 1-1.5. I mean it's only me and my girl usually so I don't need to over fill.
  15. bklynbenz

bklynbenz Registered+

16. thCA livin

thCA livin Registered+

long but skinny..but one hell of a blunt. Wish I could have been around to burn that shit down with them. I've rolled a 2 oz blunt and it took me and some friends a hell of a long time to finish it up.