PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How much is $100 bucks worth?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by JoshSmokesDope, Jun 8, 2010.

1. JoshSmokesDope

JoshSmokesDope Registered

I know there have been similar treads, but I want answer specified to people that get the same that I get for their money. In my neighborhood I get some of the dankest buds. Pay $10-.5, 20- 1g, 60- 3.5. If you pay $100 (like paying 60, you get an extra .5) how much would I get? Or how much more would I have to pay to get that extra amount? Thanks, please don't hate, p&p everyone!
  2. Mr. TBAGU 420

Mr. TBAGU 420 Registered+

Ok, so you're telling me that your guy charges you $60 for an eighth and if you pay $100 than you get .5 (Half Gram) over an eighth? That would make that $100 for 4 grams when you should ATLEAST be getting 5 grams for $100. If he is selling eighths for $60 then i'm pretty sure he is selling quarters for $120. So i say go with spending a lil' more and you will be better off. :Rasta:
  3. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

Id say at least 5 grams for 100 even.
  4. dark0ne

dark0ne Registered+

it's about the same here. personaly i would spend 60$ and get the 1/8. use the rest for pizza and soda.
  5. THContent

THContent Banned

I know this is off topic, but dark, I noticed you live in my state :p What is the cost for an ounce of really good shit round here?

FLORIDA MON Registered+

I'd think that you could pick up a quarter of good dank sensi bud.

However, world class top-shelf stuff is going to be somewhat more.
  7. gypski

gypski Registered+

If you aren't getting 10 grams, you're getting fucked. Oops, ripped off. Must be buying from a street dealer. :pimp:
  8. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

lol went from .5 to 1g to a 1/8 I am assumin the next step would be a 1/4, just the pattern I saw
  9. cannamanibus

cannamanibus Registered+

You need a new connect. lol Na, im just a conservative, kiiiiiiiinnnda sorta. It gets on my highest nerve (no pun intended), that weed is so expensive. If i had some i would sell it for $300, A+ to b-. $90 quads, $45 1/8. 15 g. but i always had the chepest prices, and the most bud. hahaha back in the day.

btw, let me get to CO, i will single handedly bring prices down. ( then i woke up from a stoned dream):cool:
  10. cannamanibus

cannamanibus Registered+

11. dark0ne

dark0ne Registered+

K.B. will run about 300$ a Z. Headies can go 400$-450$ a Z depending who you know. mids shouldn't cost more then 150$ a Z. i usualy get 1/2 for 65$ it's nice and green, good stone.
  12. Jay Matix

Jay Matix Registered+

In southern cali i pay
    1/8 - 45
    1/ 4 - 90
    1/2 - 180
    OZ - 300-350

13. oldhaole

oldhaole Registered+

Loaded Question

Your answer depends where you are on the ladder. Give you an example,

If you know the grower you get 10+ gms.

If you know the guy the grower sells to, you get 7 gms

If you know the guy, that knows the guy, that knows the grower, you get 5 gms.

If you know the..... wait a sec. You get the idea.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  14. jimmy8778

jimmy8778 Registered+

chum up the other ten to twenty if you wanna get the 1/4, or like said, stick wif da 1/8, most of the time if you arent selling it, the money saved buying in bulk, is wasted in the fact that you smoke more.
  15. Jay Matix

Jay Matix Registered+

let me break it down even more :jointsmile:

.6 $10
    1.2 $20
    3.5 $45
    7.0 $90
    14.0 $180
    28.0 $350
    2 OZ $650
    QP $1250
    1/2 P $2200
    P $4000

For the absolute most.. skywalker og, herojuana og, mars og.. those high quality type of OGs :stoned:
  16. thatxguy85

thatxguy85 Registered

down in south jersey it goes like this
    1/8- ?
    1/4- $30-40
    ounce- $100-120

this is for mids btw. idk what 1/8 is cause for $30 ill just buy a 1/4.
  17. Xyz505

Xyz505 Registered+

6.9 for 100
  18. RedLocks

RedLocks Registered+

well, if I get it in my hood, i'll get two extra 1g dub bags, so 7 grams (dank)

If I am getting it from my people... a big fucking bag..:D
  19. gypski

gypski Registered+

Do you even get a buzz off that stuff?? :S2:
  20. MDFinest

MDFinest Registered+

dont be mean bro.. HAHA. Not everyone is at the point where mids is no good anymore.