PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how much weed do i need to make oz. of hash?!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques' started by Rasta jones, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Rasta jones

Rasta jones Registered

how much weed would i need to make an ounze of hash
  2. SmokenJoe

SmokenJoe Registered+

Depends how you make it. Which method were you thinking of using?
  3. Rasta jones

Rasta jones Registered

bubble hash
  4. Racerx

Racerx Registered+

A lot.

1 ounce of high quality trimmings = 4 grams of bubble hash? More if you want crap, less if you want premium. I put emphasis on high quality (cola trimmings). If your using generic trimmings and stems...4 ounces to 5-6 grams.
  5. CYRAX

CYRAX Registered+

you need a fatass stash of buds for an oz of bubblehashhhh.

im high ehh.
  6. jamstigator

jamstigator Registered+

So, 1.25 POUNDS of generic trimmings and stems to get an ounce of bubblehash? Whew! Is that 1.25 pounds dried? I don't have any bubblebags yet, but it's on my to-do list. I'm 42 years old and have only had really *good* hash once in my life, in Turkey, and I'd like to rectify that situation someday. ;)
  7. Tokudai

Tokudai Registered+

You could grow a plant or two exclusively for hash and use the buds. It'd take much less - perhaps 3-6 oz of good bud for 1-oz of bubble, but it would be extremely high quality
  8. m.g.

m.g. Banned

yes, i figure appx 1oz of bubblehash for every lb of trim, judging from averaging the last 3 harvests...
  9. masterjointsmith

masterjointsmith Registered+

from what ive seen ya usually get about a gram for a oz of leaves if ya use leaves best case
  10. dusto2k3

dusto2k3 Registered+

Jamstigator, sounds like you f'in deserve to break that dry spell. Go get them dam bubble bags fer yourself for x-mas.
  11. Perp

Perp Registered+

I use coffee filters to make the bubble and I usually get 3-5 grams from 4-6 oz of trim. I throw everything in; stems, fans, bud leaf, even stalks if they have trichs on them.

If you got the bubble bags you'd get a bit more as I lose some using coffee filters.
  12. dadib

dadib Registered

why would you want hash when you got weed???
  13. Perp

Perp Registered+

You make the hash out of the trim, and keep the buds as well. So you got both.
  14. Weed4Life

Weed4Life Registered+

So since I wont have an ounce of trimmings, how(should) I keep the trimmings so they dont get ruined within 3 months till my next harverst? Can anyone point me to exact and ACCURATE method(process) of making bubble hash please? I dont like to waste any of these gorgeous plants.
    Jamstigator- so I had some terrible luck on germinating freebie durban poison x skunk seeds from nirvana. Outta 5 seeds, only one germ'd and part of the shell stuck to it and killed it. I had to plant more Bubble and Papaya and they all germinated and are healthy sprouts
  15. Volker

Volker Registered+

Poor man's bubble hash

Simply dry 'em bone dry and store 'em like you would any tea or herb: in a cool, dry, dark place.

Here's my own step by step tutorial with pics. This is the same principle as bubble bags. The tea strainer = the big mesh bubble bag and the coffee filter = the small mesh bubble bag.

Also, with bubble bags, you would stir the mess with a blender inside the bubble bag rather than shaking the mess in a jar. Same thing. Agitating the leaves in ice cold water to remove the trichomes. The trichomes are what makes your hash.
  16. Just A Beginner

Just A Beginner Registered+

ok we dont wanna make bubble hash, we wanna mash hash by grinding n sieveing the leaves fan leaves stems etc into powder to form blocks of hash to bake to bind it together, how much waste do u get, i mean to make an ounce of hash like we wanna make it, how much leaf etc would we approx. need ?
  17. Delta9 UK

Delta9 UK Registered+

Quality hash is pretty much just trichomes so there is no (or minimal) leaf material.

Fan leaves are worthless
  18. madeline

madeline Registered+

But that is not making hash but more of a pile of crap! Why would you want to mix all that trash in with the trich's? You might as well grind up the roots too...and toss in any greenery from the houseplants! It will ALL be waste anyway.
  19. Just A Beginner

hmm 93 posts and aknow it all, read some of your other post, you like giving grief dont u, idiot
  20. Just A Beginner

thanks for the info delta, least i got no grief off you eh