How much weed do you usually smoke per session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by poiuyt, Jan 27, 2007.

1. poiuyt

poiuyt Registered+

Please do NOT answer with "a joint" or "a bowl" or "a few bowls"

How much weed (in grams) do you smoke usually in a session.

This is not a "how much weed do you smoke to get high" thread. I want to know how much you usually smoke in a session.

I usually smoke around a gram. The few times I've gone over 1 gram, I have had bad experiences.

2. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

a gram normally, but if i want to have fun, Ill go with 2, and if I have a friend and all day, about 5 throughout the day, well usually pay half each though

3. BUDhha

BUDhha Registered+

.3 to .7... used to be about 1.5-3 but cut back because $$$ issues.

4. Sir Bliss

Sir Bliss Registered+

I tend to smoke .3 wait it out a bit maybe smoke another .3

Sometimes my girlfriend has bud so I'll smoke another bowl or two. Usually friends will have bud, match with them as well. And so on. I don't have the money to be smoking 1.5-2 grams of nugs every damn day. Gotta conserve that shit.

I actually haven't smoked yet today. Probably'll match a bowl in an hour or so. Oh, but last night....hmm, I'd say about 2 grams, give or take.

5. MOBABN

MOBABN Registered+

on a weekday .5-1.0 weekends around 3 grams each day

6. Joexi

Joexi Registered+

Since good shit is hard to come by where I live, I have to settle with swag most of the time. So, I can go anywhere from 2 to 7 grams.

7. 2600HERTZ

2600HERTZ Registered+

I usually keep it around.5 I have pretty good shit most of the time(of course I keep a mids bag too...for parties, I am not sharing my dank with random people.)

8. 4gan2ja0

4gan2ja0 Registered+

depends on the sesh and stuff, id say on average 1-2 gs

9. ZedRULES

ZedRULES Registered

A lil' gram 'ill do ya

One gram is average...always stinky sticky stuff...:stoned: I like to get numb before I get medicated:microwave:

10. unconscious

unconscious Registered+

I don't know how much. Me and my friends usually get real good shit, smoke two bowls, and we're fucking baked for the next few hours.

11. BigHyphyD

BigHyphyD Registered+

Depends how many heads we have on the sack.

We do it differently in California. We just all add equal amount of money, and then put it together to buy a sack.

So if it's just me and a friend, probably .7

3 people = 1.0
    4= 1.5

That's if we drop 5. Some times we drop 10, or 7.50 hahah

Kinda lame. I'd rather just buy my own half oz.

12. funky not a junky

funky not a junky Registered+

When im alone i smoke .2-.4 grams because i always get medical, and i always get dank. However when im with my friends i smoke proabably .2-.3 grams per person, my friends dont smoke a lot. But if im with my brother and his friends i can smoke anywhere from a half a gram to a gram and a half per person.

13. Sir Bliss

Sir Bliss Registered+

Shit man, what's with all these people getting medical?

Hook a brotha up. :p

14. N3D FLANDERS

N3D FLANDERS Registered+

like .5 grams of dank average on the weekdays
    1-2 grams on the weekand

15. timothylearyisdead

timothylearyisdead Registered+

at least a gram. times 5 times a day give or take.

16. Masta Stuff

Masta Stuff Registered+

alright. ummm I finish about 5 grams in about 5 days so a gram a day and I do about 3-4 seshes a day sooo about .25 a sesh if I'm with my friends the sesh is usually 1.5 or bigger

17. LIP

LIP Banned

Well, a proper smoke sesh? Probably about 7 grams, between me and 1 mate. More people = more weed.

But my joints are at the very least 1 gram, otherwise i just need to smoke another.

18. lazy smoker7

lazy smoker7 Registered+

hmm lets see ive cut down now and i am down to 3 grams a week. But before at times and i swear this is true i smoked i would say about 7 grams of dank a day for many months to my self.. i have smoked an ounce to my self b4 also in the past.... but since my connections went down and i get mostly swagg i prefer not to smoke but currently i am in BC so i do get some pretty good bud but since i am skiing i am down to 3 grams a week because i cant ski to good when i am baked half the fucking time because it affects my breathing while i ski... but yea usualy its any where from 1 - 7 grams a day and i usualy smoke alone...

19. thCA livin

thCA livin Registered+

Roughly half oz to an oz a day..depending on the money haha
    Looking for smoking buddies in San Diego.. If ya'll wanna burn down some trees just hit me up

20. granola724

granola724 Registered+

agreed.