* How to become LEGAL GROWER? *

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by anonzymuz, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. anonzymuz

    anonzymuz Registered

    I'm just wondering what it takes to become a legal grower in the US? I reside in NJ and have a degree in Biology (if that matters any). Where can I get some information? I keep getting info from Canada which obviously doesn't apply to me. Any help appreciated.
  2. bongerstonerd00d

    bongerstonerd00d Registered+

    anon, ever use google?????

  3. madeline

    madeline Registered+

    First thing you need to do is to move to a state that has legalized med-use. After you do that we'll tell you the rest...
  4. Tokudai

    Tokudai Registered+

    And, try and find a country that doesn't have an overriding federal policy to ignore the states.... The only truly "legal Grower" in the U.S.A is THE United States gov't (corporation)
  5. StrwbrryFldsFrvr

    StrwbrryFldsFrvr Registered+

    Yep, there are people in Rhode Island who can have up to 11 plants "legally"

    That is unless the FBI or DEA decides to knock down your door.. :(
  6. 1chronic

    1chronic Registered+

    Move to Canada and get your medical marijuana license. Lol.
  7. ToKAlot

    ToKAlot Banned

    I live in Cali where you can get you medical card how would i go about doing that i gots stabbed so i think it will be easy!!!
  8. deftdrummer

    deftdrummer Registered+

    no, getting stabbed or being in gang related factions does not qualify you for medical marijuana TokaLot. To answer your question, to get your card you need to have medical records stating that you have some sort of illness or chronic pain ie: aids, glaucoma, high blood pressure, chronic migraines, back pain, scoliosis, the list is theoretically limitless if you and your doctor can make a valid case that medical marijuana would be beneficial.
  9. Andrew Nguyen

    Andrew Nguyen Registered+

    Saying that you have insomnia works pretty well.

Share This Page