How to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Evelyn, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:15 AM.

1. Evelyn

Evelyn Registered+

most seed retailers no longer accept credit cards,
    so what is the best way to buy seeds?
    are there any sellers who will still accept credit cards?

2. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

3. Evelyn

Evelyn Registered+

not an active web site

4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

A former site sponsor, gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/ still accepts credit cards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

Try marijuana- seeds. NL
    Good seeds, good deals
    They take credit cards
    Great selection to

• Like Like x 1
  6. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

There are some US and Canadian banks that do ... what seeds are you looking for?

• Like Like x 1
  7. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Green Beanz seeds..Usa based..lemonhoko

8. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Haha! Great minds think alike.
    I've been ISO Green Beanz Blueberry BX. :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  9. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Blue fuel from back in 2009 or something. .Think they were f1 then..

• Like Like x 1
  10. bright01

bright01 Registered

Now available top quality sour diesel,white widow,blue dream kush,

OG kush, AK47, purple kush, OG ghost train haze, grand daddy, lemon

haze, cannabis oil, shatter and others.
    KIK ID : lordpablo01
    KIK ID : lordpablo01

11. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

Make a list of the strains you are looking for. I have an acquaintance at a US seed bank that may be able to track them down.

12. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Thank ya but I ain't looking..I could never grow all the genetics I have in my collection..

13. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

I feel you. I also suffer from kid in the candy store syndrome :)
    That's why I asked ... I don't want to ask him to pick up a line if there's no demand.

14. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Tell ya one strain I would be interested in and thats RKS..Road Kill Skunk..But I really doubt it can be found..If ya find that its easy to come by it ain't real..

15. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

https://oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/hybrid/roadkill-skunk-seeds
    claims to have it (along with other rarities) and DNA Genetics claims a version. DNA doesn't shop to the states but https://www.thedankteam.com/the-dank-team-breeders/dna/ carries their line
    I've done business with thedankteam and they ship quickly in breeder packets.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

That's way too easy..Skunkman sam is about the only one that would ever be able to say for sure..But Bodhi made a strain called Hippy Slayer that leans alot to the rks side of things..

I do have several of those DNA strains..Yet to run them but I am geno and phenotype hunter..So F2's are where the fun is for me!

17. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

Hey, what do I know? I'm new to all of this. If you need help with DIY lighting I can step up to the plate ... for the rest, I'm more of a self educated first timer :) Just started my first Blue Widow grow with a ton of strains that looked interesting waiting for their turn in line.
    You'll probably see a string of posts from me asking what I just screwed up with my grow for every strain I run. Hard to figure out what to follow them with ... Blue Dream, Auto Blackberry Kush, Triple Purple Rhino, Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, or a tent full of branded freebies. So little time, so many strains. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

For the next run do the auto blackberry kush..Since it's an auto it almost a no fail as far as flowering goes..Everytime ya screw up ya learn something from it..

19. bosgrower

bosgrower Registered

I was actually going to start with it but from what I read it can go 90+ days which is longer than I wanted to wait for a first result :). I'm cloning the widows in veg in case I really like one of the phenos and/or need to repeat the grow without mistakes.

20. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

That auto is from seed to harvest in 90 days..Not 90 days to finish flowering..