PAX2 Vaporizer

how to easily make a down pipe /w bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by vengeance, Jul 1, 2006.

1. vengeance

vengeance Registered+

ok if you don't have a bong or you can't get one you probably have made a ghetto bong or two. a common way is using a pen and foil/soda can. NOW every one goes

"foil will make you dick fall off"
    "GO DOWN TO THE HEAD SHOP AND GET A BONG FOR $14"

good observations, but if your under 18/lazy but also want to keep your dick attached heres a simple down pipe.

1. take an old arial, from an old remote controlled car/radio

2. MOST IMPORTANT, You don't know what craps on the inside of the arial so take a shallow tub and fill it with boiling water and washing detergent, mix and submerge both the parts for a good 10 minutes at least and swish them around occasionally

3. get a glitter pen(the pens with spakling ink) with a metal ball casing
    the piece that the ink rod pokes out of so you can write

4. get a hammer and lightly tap the pen tip into the down pipe until it cracks it a little

5. take some masking tape and with a 4 cm piece attach the bowl onto the down pipe

pics

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

2. josh g

josh g Registered+

Make yo dick fall off??? wtf?? haha, funny shit.

3. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

thats a pretty small bowl for a bong...its kinda like a one hitter bong then, isnt it?

4. Markay

Markay Registered+

Plastic bongs=bad.

5. Smatchimo

Smatchimo Registered+

the hell is an arial?

6. Markay

Markay Registered+

An ariel he means, like a telescopic one on a radio.

7. vengeance

vengeance Registered+

its basicly the same thing, foil is bad and i agree

yea well i don't normally share my bowl so two of those and im fine

lol you don't know what an arial is? its the thing on your radio that picks up the signal.

I agree markay, glass bongs are better but not everyone can get/afford one. i would love one but i have to hide my shit. any way if i wanna smoke i just grab a bottle and but a few holes in it and 'volia a bong.

8. Smatchimo

Smatchimo Registered+

damn dude, this would be cool cept i dont wanna break off my cars (i call it antennae) ariel thing.