PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How to fix a broken bubbler

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Chrstphr87340, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Chrstphr87340

Chrstphr87340 Registered

Hey there!
    I'm new to this site as a member, but have spent some time just surfing through the message board. My birthday was just a few days ago, and my roommate, being the cool guy that he is, got me a badass bubbler! Unfortunately, last night my phone charger cord got wrapped around it when I was pulling it out of my desk, and the bubbler fell, breaking off the end piece. :(
    I don't want to tell him since he spent a good amount of money on it, and I don't want it to be done for, because it is a really nice piece, much nicer than the bowl I've had for almost 2 years now.
    Do you guys know how one could fix this with minimal money spent (i.e., not going to a glass blower or anything)? For example, super glue, hot glue, etc.

The bubbler is glass by the way.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
  2. madscientist420

madscientist420 Registered

There's nothing you can do but watch as fait claims another glass soul. Ive found that clear epoxy that comes in a mixing syringe works the best at fixing anything from cracks in the glass to the Glass numb that seals the Illi's Freezer Coils. Pick up a tube and it will fix your next 10 breaks!