PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how to get high with very little weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by wxwforlife, Mar 14, 2006.

1. wxwforlife

wxwforlife Registered+

i haVE been dry for about a month it sux i couldnt find anyone who was selling. so i finally got some today and got high off my bowl( i have little less than a gram now.

but my main qustion is do u have any tips on how to get the highest with as little weed as possible :D

2. smitty420

smitty420 Registered+

vaporizer, you can use a tiny bud and get yourself ripped if you know what your doin

3. wxwforlife

wxwforlife Registered+

i only have a bowl

4. enjoii

enjoii Registered

Hot knives

5. Mary Jane x3

Mary Jane x3 Registered

Probally a grav bong

6. TakeFlight

TakeFlight Banned

take fat rips and hyper ventilate to exhale

7. TakeFlight

TakeFlight Banned

knife hits and grav bongs will waste your weed

8. devilman1988

devilman1988 Registered+

9. eight

eight Registered+

There's a step by step way to make a vaporizer in the everyonedoesit.com gallery somewhere. I never tried it though, and I have no clue how well it works.

10. Kokujin X

Kokujin X Registered+

Theres also one here, except this is a video
    http://www.waytoomany.com/vids/weed/homemadevap.php

11. TresLeches

TresLeches Registered+

i always seem to get higher after I've gone to the gym or something...I can inhale deeper it seems. the disadvantage to this is that it requires exercise

12. tokinggreg

tokinggreg Registered+

Yup.

13. toker22

toker22 Registered+

gb's don't waste weed at all, in fact its the most efficient, you inhale every bit of smoke, it may not be as efficient as a vape b/c you dont get as high a percent of thc from the bud itself, but in terms of getting all the smoke out of the weed that you pack in the biggest possible hit gravity bong is def the best

14. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Buy more weed.

15. TheAtomicPunk

TheAtomicPunk Registered+

ahaha I like reefer rogues idea the most, but gravity bong sounds like a great idea along with hot knife!

16. Hollandica

Hollandica Registered+

cough your fucking ass off, it works

17. phillytoker

phillytoker Registered

match with someone and cheif the hell out of the blunt

18. dkamthb

dkamthb Registered

dont eat much... if you smoke with nothing in your stomach it hits you alot harder.

19. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Registered+

This worked for me today! I'm never this easily stoned, but what i did was I smoked half of my Cigar (a bon bon) and it gave me a bit of a head rush, then I peeled some roaches for later on tonight, but I decided to put the roach papers in my pipe and smoke them, and holy high hell am i fuckin stoned! Cheapest stone ever!

20. dewdrinker

dewdrinker Registered+

he is right, take a hit that you know you wont be able to handle (maybe keep inhaling like 5 seconds after you usually stop) and you will cough like a little bitch but i am always the highest when i cough like a bitch. oh i love it.