How to get rid of paranoia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by joker121, Oct 11, 2004.

1. joker121

joker121 Registered+

DO you guys have any handy tips for getting rid of paranoia when high? I try drinking chamomile to make myself relax a little more, but it also makes me more tired.
    Any ideas?

2. UserName AlphaNiner

UserName AlphaNiner Registered+

Just don't smoke in places that you should be paranoid in.

3. Imotep

Imotep Registered+

suicide
    joking
    no really
    who said that?
    what?
    why?
    why would you say such a thing?
    leave me alone
    why wont everyone leave me alone?

i stopped smoking for awhile.
    a longish while
    which uis why im not paranoid anymooore but a real fucking asshole

4. JoeyL518

JoeyL518 Registered

smoke more until your relaxed..

than you will stop acting like a little kid

5. Bauman

Bauman Registered+

The only thing that I get paranoid about when I'm smoking up, is if that rustle in the bushes was a skunk or not. My backyard goes onto some train tracks (not as bad as it sounds, really) and me and my friends hop my fence, and walk down the tracks to a little shack/shelter thing we constructed in the woods. There are a shit load of skunks around there.

I've never had a paranoia problem, even when high. So I can't help you there, but smoking with more people could help, feel safer in a group maybe.

6. maelly

maelly Registered

just ask yourself why you are feeling paranoid. There is no reason for you to, your still in control, you can stlil think and function and you are still yourself.

7. Button Basher

Button Basher Registered

Just remember that the fact your paranoid in the first place is because you just smoked some great stuff. Then all you can think is 'Woah, cool :shocked: '!

8. junglebellcat

junglebellcat Registered

Being paranoid is fun.

9. Bauman

Bauman Registered+

A little paranoia is fun, but when it takes over a high and get's your adrenaline racing it's not, the high goes away and you are just freaking out. I got really paranoid one of the first times I smoked. It was horrible.

10. Encatuse

Encatuse Registered

Me and my girlfriend were smokin the same weed just yesterday out in the woods. and she kept grabbing me and asking me for help because she doesnt know anything or where we are or whats going on. I cant figure out why she tripped like that and I didn't, specially since I kept smoking and I made her quit when she was freakin out. -shrugs- I guess some people have different 'come down' responses. Mine is just pure tiredness along with an erection that wont go away. ((sorry for the extra detail..)) and hers is paranoia. Just smoke with a friend so they can keep you calm if its real drastic.

E-

11. here's what you can do to counteract the paranoia take a bar (prescription pill named Xanax, pronounced "zan-ax") if you say you still feel paraniod after taking one of those while smoking your lying lol

12. LeMuR

LeMuR Registered+

i only get paranoid if i'm smoking alone or in public places..
    .im usually like "oh no, i'm sure i just heard sirens! aaaah"
    "is there someone in that car, oh god"
    lol
    but if im in a house...im grand!

13. 420aLLyEarRouNd

420aLLyEarRouNd Registered

yea dude dont be paranoid theres no reason for it. youre probably (right before you smoke) saying in your head i hope i dont get paranoid this time and then when your high ur like ok what am i feeling and your start thinking about paranoia and you feel. Free your mind of everything. If that doesnt work turn on Bob Marley-Stir it up and youll feel more relaxed than ever.

14. bongo

bongo Registered+

MY FRIEND FREAKS SHITS WHEN HE IS HIGH. HE STARTS OUT PARANOID THEN BECOMES A RETARD. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE YELLS AT YOU ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND THE SOLUTION TO A MINUTE BEFORE. ARGUES ABOUT NOTHING THEN REMEMBERS AND SHUTS UP. IT IS GETTING A LITTLE BETTER HE IS COOL EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES THAT SO THIS THREAD IS A NICE ONE FOR ME

15. BOgart.bitch

BOgart.bitch Registered+

toke in places where you feel safe.

16. kyle

kyle Registered+

i got paranoid the first couple times i toked, it sucked, but now i dont care, im usually lax about evrything

17. EnD

EnD Registered

this is possibly the worse feeling i hate it man its so gay!!
    i try to just sit down for a sec and think y im paronoid, and its usually cause of dumb stuff so it goes away

18. why does weed cause paranioa? ...well atleast for most ppl, it doesn't for me, is that because i've been smoking for a long time?

19. ymmuy si anaujiram

ymmuy si anaujiram Registered

i've never gotten paranoid when smoking weed, except for one time. i went off with a family friend, and he had a joint already rolled and i hadn't smoked in awhile and i was like "fuck yeah light it up"...i was trippin out the whole ride home, and it was in a familiar area, but i was like "wtf? where am i" "oh yeah i know i'm on such-and-such road", and this kept on repeating and stuff...
    my husband says that the fucker prolly laced it with somethin...which i wouldn't doubt...perverted old bastard!! prolly just wanted me to be trashed cuz he thought he could get some

20. Cornhusker Stoner

Cornhusker Stoner Registered

using xanax, wellbutrine xl, or prozac really does help cuz i just started taking that shit and it made my paranoia go away for good. another good way to get rid of paranoia is to just let the drug fuck you up and TRY NOT to be sober, try to be fucked up instead and you will relax yourself to a peacefull tranquility, or at least this works with me.