How to grind/Crush weed with no grinder.. HEELP!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by newportpleasure32, Aug 6, 2007.

1. i ussualy use scisors and a shot glass but that hasnt been workin too well what shood i do

2. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

get $10, go out and buy/order a Number #1 Grinder (plastic), keep the change.

3. mugen

mugen Registered+

I just tear it up into little pieces with my fingers on my table..you could use scissors. Im getting a grinder with a kief catcher soon though

4. savagepossum

savagepossum Registered+

coffe grinder, you think you don't have one but you probably do

nightlight likes this.
  5. Kalmah

Kalmah Registered+

I just use a cheap herb grinder I got, don't even think it was meant to use for grinding up weed bud it's like any other normal grinder.

But when I smoke bowls outta my bong I just take a decent size nug and rip it into tiny pieces with my fingers and use a pair of good scissors and just cut it all up really finely, usually works better then a grinder.

Even if I do use my grinder I end up going over it with scissors again to cut it up better.

6. snowblind

snowblind Registered+

get a knife and a chopping board or get a rocker, but without a doubt grinders are the best thing.

7. Myself

Myself Registered+

Ummm your fingers man? Just break it up with your fingers, it's easy.

8. imitator

imitator Registered+

I have a grinder, but unless I am grinding up large quantities, I just use my fingers. Its an art, and you get better the more you do it.

Also depends on the type of weed. I have had shit that didnt break up worth a damn, and other stuff I could turn into pure shake quickly and easily.

9. budsmoker

budsmoker Registered+

whats so hard about breaking it up yourself?

10. DaZeDShAdOw

DaZeDShAdOw Registered+

I use my fingers. Cheap, easy, effective.

11. 4twentE

4twentE Registered+

Yeah! Fingers, man!

12. Stumps

Stumps Registered+

I like useing my fingers, especially when its dank!

13. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

If you want perfectly flaked pot, just use that wire mesh strainer everyone has it the kitchen! Seeds and stems stay in the strainer, nicely flaked pot falls through to a waiting plate. Hippies (like me) used to sift out our bud all the time. - Granny:hippy:

14. igot4cheep

igot4cheep Registered+

Do your self a favor and get a Herb Grinder... It will save you a lot of time.

15. cpjax

cpjax Registered

cheese grater