how to grow a 10 lb plant in 400gal smart pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by NorCal Garden, May 17, 2015.

1. NorCal Garden

NorCal Garden Registered

I would like feed back on any grows in northern ca on if they know how to grow a 10lb plant from seed in a 400 gal smart pot i have gotten 3-4lb off a clone and going to do seeds this year and want to maximize i am not a beginner grower i just want some ideas on a good soil mix

2. polishpollack

polishpollack Registered+

TGA soil. early growth mix for a while, then transplant into hotter 2nd mix. but chances are you'll never get 10 lbs. out of a plant. have you seen this done?

• Like Like x 1
  3. NorCal Garden

NorCal Garden Registered

Yea i have seen a few but differnt methods if u go to u tube and look up George Cervantes he has a video with 10 lb plants but some of his methods are older and the strains are not that great the plants in the video are here in norcal

4. polishpollack

polishpollack Registered+

Primarily, your ability to get much out of a plant is dependent on genetics.
    8- Large bags of High quality Organic potting soil with a coco and Mycorrhizae
    1- 25-50 pounds of Organic Worm castings (not sure why there are different numbers).
    5 lb. Steamed Bone meal
    5 lb. Bloom bat Guano
    5 lb. Blood meal
    3 lb. Rock Phoshate
    ¾ cup Epson salts
    ½ to 1 Cup cup Sweet Lime ( Dolimite)
    ½ Cup Azomite ( Trace Elements)
    2 tbs. Powdered Humic Acid
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/subcools-super-soil-step-step

5. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

Aren't you a little bit late to start seeds? Your goal was size, it seems you'd start germination indoors and get the plant started and then move outdoors.

6. dickiefickle

dickiefickle Registered+

Possibly "monster cropping " ?

7. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Look up No Till Soil on youtube...

• Like Like x 1
  8. tlranger

tlranger Registered+

A lot of meditation

• Like Like x 1