How to inhale properly?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by asdfb1999, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

Sorry you missed the joke, but we've ALL DONE IT!

• Old Old x 1
  2. Rockledge

Rockledge Registered

I suppose I missed it because I know so many dudes who try to get stoned on their asses on one hit.
    No kidding, I know a dude going on 80 years old that takes a massive hit, then he hops up out of his chair and walks halfway across the room bent over like Groucho Marx while trying to hold it all in without coughing.
    And of course by the time he gets to the other side of the room he's gagged it all out.
    The dude is an accidental comedy routine. What makes it even funnier is that he is a little tiny fellow with a munchkin voice. He is also a fantastic guitarist and he still gigs now and then.

I see a lot of guys do that, but he wins the prize for originality. Never seen reefer make a dude walk like Groucho before him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

I'd LOVE to light one up with him. I picked up some bud last week that I can only take about a nail heads worth in the bong, and even then I've coughed a few times. A joint is not doable. I rolled up a fatty and couldn't keep a hit in, not even a little one. It's a Gorilla Glue x OG Kush cross. OMG! They call it Gorilla OG. Highly recommend, but not for the old guy!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. michle

michle Registered

try to breathe and inhale at the same time!

5. Rockledge

Rockledge Registered

I'm thinking you've had a bit too much this evening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

o_O