PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

how to stop a bong from burning your throat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by smoke_and_fly, Oct 2, 2007.

1. smoke_and_fly

smoke_and_fly Registered+

how do u stop a bong from burning ur throat
    peace

2. robo scat

robo scat Registered+

try putting ice cold water and some ice cubes in the chamber

3. Mean Mr. Mustard

Mean Mr. Mustard Registered+

Isn't that one of the benefits of a bong? It dosn't burn your throat man, and if it is, then your hitting it like a champ. Keep it up.

4. thNk.m0rbid

thNk.m0rbid Registered+

i kno i was thinkin that.. did you put water in it? rofl

5. smoke_and_fly

yer i put water half way up the stem or maybe just 3cm of water above the stem
    yesterday i had a sesson(20cones) woke up with a badass cough
    yea ill try some ice cubes
    peace

6. Stoney Toney

Stoney Toney Registered+

I would say the less water you have the less dense the smoke will be meaning a smoother hit. Be careful putting ice in if u don't have ice pegs. I broke the downstem one time. i pour ice water in mine through a funnel so the cubes don't fall and break the stem again.

Just hit the bong all day long like cheech and chong:smokebong:

7. anun

anun Registered+

could it not be the pot thats causing the burn?

8. texas grass

texas grass Registered+

i use ice in mine cause i have a badass ice chamber,

but you can also use steamy hot water, and the hot vapors can actually sooth lungs.(and i have done it too). the only thing i dont like about it is it makes me drool in the bong more cause the hot water

9. dean0000

dean0000 Registered+

Its the smoke that is burning your throat, not the bong. Even though the bong is one of the smoothest ways to smoke, it can still damage your throat as I know all too well.

10. geonagual

geonagual Banned

bongs burn my throat sometimes too..even with ice...

11. texas grass

texas grass Registered+

im tellin ya steamin hot water, try it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Zonyc

Zonyc Registered+

what about when you take smaller hits?

13. smoke_and_fly

yer well i take small hits aswell only when i have a small ammount of weed
    it still burns
    its a plastic bong though
    ill try hot water
    peace

14. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

Does it burn when you blow out the smoke? Try breathing it out through your nose.

15. TMusic

TMusic Registered+

try getting some better weed...

16. TMusic

TMusic Registered+

some people say the same thing about multiple chamber pieces too. I got talked me into buying a really expensive triple chanber bubbler, under the pretense that it would be the smoothest thing I had ever hit and I would never cough, no matter how hard I hit it. I've been smoking for almost 15 years and I knew this was bullshit, but when I told the guy at the bong store that I didn't believe him, he dropped the price a little, smoked a joint, and I ended up taking it home... It's defenitely the smoothest thing I've ever hit, but this thing will fuck you up if you hit it the wrong way.

Every bong is different. Try changing the pull out piece and/or converting it to glass on glass. Keeping it clean REALLY helps too.

Attached Files:

17. smoke_and_fly

thanks heaps
    peace

18. trainwreck530

trainwreck530 Registered+

i thought that was the best part. well dont smoke any ak then youll e coughing for days.

DONNY:stoned:

19. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

ice is just the opposite of what you want to do ... put HOT water in the bong ... try that, you'll see ... :smokin:

20. LuckyG

LuckyG Registered+

I'd stay away from this - all the bongs I've seen usually come with a sticker on the bottom saying not to use it with hot water. If there wasn't the risk of the bong breaking or something (I'm not sure why no hot water) it'd probably be nice and soothing. As it is, try improvising an ice catcher or just taking smaller hits.