PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

How to stop coughing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by jojo123321, May 27, 2006.

1. jojo123321

jojo123321 Registered

Damn everytime i hit a bong i cough like a bitch....i bring the weed smoke to my stomach basically thier any way where i dont cough soo much ?? thanks for any replies
  2. graph

graph Registered+

Smoke more. Just what the doctor ordered.
  3. alwaystrippin

alwaystrippin Registered+

yer dude how long u been choofing for?
    otherwise cough to get off!!:thumbsup:
  4. bayareapothead5

bayareapothead5 Registered+

take smoother hits, dont try and suck the smoke down so quickly. just niceeeee and smooooooth:)
  5. S i k

S i k Registered+

fuck that, i usually suck it up as fast as possible =/

i used to cough alot to, just smoke more
  6. Thats close to what I tell my wife.:dance:
  7. bayareapothead5

bayareapothead5 Registered+

8. S i k

S i k Registered+

that makes what i said sound even gayer =/
  9. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Basically when your body get's more use to it the less you'll cough. Keep ok tokin, the less you'll be choking. I know when I first started I couldn't hold hits as much. Now, I rarely ever cough and I smoke everyday.
  10. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

Take smaller hits. Because if you think about it, you're going to get a lot higher if you hold the smoke in your lungs and allow the entire hit's worth of THC. And if you do that with the entire bowl, you are getting a lot more THC in your lungs per bowl than if you're taking a huge hit and coughing it out really quick. Just my two cents. I take hits that I know that I can hold it and it works phenomenally well. That way, I have to smoke a smaller amount of plant material to reach my desired "high".
  11. stoneberg

stoneberg Registered+

holding it doesnt give you more thc. In one hit, thc is absorbed within a second. Holding it doesnt make a difference in thc intake, you just feel more dizzy from the coughing, hence the myth.
  12. LIP

LIP Banned

Take smaller hits... Either that or you cant handle weed, but im sure if you take smaller hits, and realy try not to cough it'll be ok
  13. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

normally, people get coughing fits cuz smoke is cought in their stomache...

just burp dude... works almost every time
  14. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

alright... im sick of this one...

its impossible for all the THC to absorbed in one second. there is THC in all the smoke, therefore all the smoke must touch the lung's air sacs for it all to be absorbed.

you gotta hold for atleast 5 seconds. let the smoke swirl around a bit and let it out... dont hold too long tho, id say a 10 sec max, otherwise your just killin braincells

but no matter how long you hold it, i dout you ever get all of the thc, so atleast hold it for a few
  15. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

my bongs made out of plastic, i sprayed it down with water and put it in the freezer. then i got crushed ice and freezing cold lemon water and poured it into it. it was sooooo smooth. and this is some harsh weed.
  16. Loudogg

Loudogg Registered+

...let the argument begin!
  17. graph

graph Registered+

THC may be in all the smoke, yes, but THC is absorbed more quickly then other particulates in the smoke. No, you don't get ALL of it, but even if you hold it in for ten seconds you wouldn't be getting all of it. Two or three seconds you've absorbed the vast majority, and anything after that I would consider as just harmful.

Also, keep in mind when you hold your breath you get lightheaded, which could definitely make you think you're more high.
  18. Carbon

Carbon Registered

Don't think about it too much. Just take small hits that you can handle and enjoy it.
  19. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

Breath through your nose.

Exhale ALL of the smoke through your nose.

But, you have to cough to get the mucus out of your lungs.

Spit it out.
  20. BestTonicIsChronic

BestTonicIsChronic Registered+

Its all in your head, dont even let the thought of coughing enter your mind, BLOCK IT. Make the pain of the heat in your lungs be just that, HEAT. Think of it only as a burning not as an iching, or a "I need to cough" feeling. It works and since youll be high, it easier to tell your brain to do the shit you want.