How to stop coughing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by jojo123321, May 27, 2006.

1. rainbows.rsexy

rainbows.rsexy Registered

change the bong water every five hits and toke only half as much each hit...

now, telll me that didn't work!!!

I DARE YOU!

2. rainbows.rsexy

rainbows.rsexy Registered

I am the same way. I'll hack more than anyone else around me!

:cool: change the bong water every five hits and toke only half as much each hit...

now, telll me that didn't work!!!:thumbsup:

I DARE YOU!

3. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

I'm telling you, breath through your nose. You don't need to deplete the active cannabinoids by passing them through water.

4. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

pot doesnt kill braincells, but lack of oxygen does....

What im saying is that i think you should hold your hit for a few seconds... if you get light headed, let it out... im not saying that you should ghost every hit

5. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

That's actually what I do. I don't really take hugeass hits or anything, but I still get the urge to smoke, I and I just tell myself that I don't need to cough and that it's just a little bit of heat. That, or I keep a glass of icewater at hand just in case.

6. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Get used to it fuckin virgin lungs :D.

7. SirblazeAlot

SirblazeAlot Registered

weed does not kill braincells and coughing gets you a better high :stoned:

8. schwagster

schwagster Registered+

JUST TOKE MORE!

But putting ice in the bong could help, it cools the hit and won't hit your lungs/yourself as hard, but also when you do put ice in the bong the smoke will not want to come to the top as easily....because as the simple saying is, "Hot air rises, Cool air lowers..."

9. Keylup

Keylup Registered

Maybe it's because sometimes the smoke is really hot, more in one hitters and stuff like that, where there's not much space for it to cool down before going down your throat. Just hold it in your mouth until it gets cooler and then inhale, maybe that could work, it works when swim got bronchitis. And no, as far as I know, holding it in doesn't get you higher or anything, you just get kinda dizzy because you reduce the amount of oxygen getting into your brain. :D

10. Keylup

Keylup Registered

He means killing braincells because of the lack of oxygen in your brain when you hold your breathe for too long, that's what gets you kinda dizzy. Coughing is not getting more thc into your lungs, that's just something the girl that gets shot in Jackie Brown says. Lungs don't work like that, they are not bags, they are kinda like sponges.

11. SmithHondaAway

SmithHondaAway Registered

7 Tips for Nighttime Cough Relief

Drink herbal tea with honey.
    Sleep on an incline.
    Another trick for people with acid reflux is to stick wooden blocks under the head of the bed to raise it 4 inches.
    Use steam cautiously.
    Watch the humidity.
    Prepare your bedside.
    Keep bedding clean.

source:http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/nighttime-relief#1