How to use Google instead of built-in search to search the forums

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Splifted, Nov 24, 2006.

1. OLDE ENGLISH '800

OLDE ENGLISH '800 Registered+

yeah i do the same thing i have so many browsers open i forget what i was originally doing

2. Cocoflava

Cocoflava Registered+

Wow this search method is way better than the sites built in search.. thanx!!!

-Wil

3. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Registered+

very useful, thanks for that. I'll use it for here and other sites

4. search1st

search1st Registered+

I was going to ask you what "low stress training" is, but I searched on it instead!

5. SirBongsalot

SirBongsalot Registered

6. GreenLeaf420

GreenLeaf420 Banned

Cool thanks alot. Much easier to search when you really need to find something. More detail search and no Lag...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. VapedG13

VapedG13 Registered+

......................google will track and keep record of your internet activities

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  8. gmrlegal

gmrlegal Registered

Finding right keywords are most important thing before searching on Google. Use keyword finding tool to know which keyword has more competition, that means more people are searching that keyword. Focus on those.

9. oldie

oldie Registered

New on site ,but old in age,, need more info on everything. How to chat post , ettc

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  10. Esteban1

Esteban1 Registered+

Using google is & has been a good way to get ur azz in a pinch. Haven't used it for years & don't plan on it. Always knew that our government has been snooping on us! Can use an ssl encoded site such as startpage since "scroogle" was put on ice last year. Peace

:hippy:

11. amyangel01

amyangel01 Registered+

Nice one.. Thanks

12. Young Alsina

Young Alsina Registered

Finding keywords? ??

13. Nathaniel Rudd

Nathaniel Rudd Registered

CPS kidnapped my newborn son because I admitted using non psychoactive CBDs with a legal doctor's reccommendation in California, prior to even knowing he was going to be born. They are claiming I am "cognitively unable to care for him", which of course is ludicrous as I am fully trained and certified as a classroom assistant for toddlers with special needs. I need help getting him a NORML lawyer and bringing him home, here is the link to my gofundme to help him! The foster home is terrible, please help, my baby needs his daddy!!

14. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Nathaniel, we saw your first post. Please do not jack other people's threads with this, even though you may feel that your needs override those of the original poster.

15. harrywarren

harrywarren Registered

yeah the built in search feature doesn't work, so useless