I AM CHISME HEAR ME ROAR!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by chisme, Oct 28, 2005.

1. chisme

chisme Registered

lol hello im chisme aka chris. ive been here a few week now and thougt i would set up a post to let you all know how i am lol a pimp!! :pimp:

joke i live and work in south-west london the weed is good and i luv it!
    3 sheets to the wind you have to e-mail me and buy some weed from me i saw that 8th u posted b4 and it was shabby as hell sorry man but u know....it was

i ben smoking since erm i was 14 1/2 i think because we were soposed to be studying for s.a.t's i think maybee 15 1/2 but anywho i been smoking all day everyday since except of course if there is a drougth and anyone who live in london know that only last 3 days max :thumbsup:

i sell weed also well i didnt allways not untill i started getting in the know about the bizz and who was at top and shit now i sell (when i wanan lol) i dont like hash as years of weed has made me immune completly to hash plus now i cant handle the taste . then again most london hash is plastic bags ,condoms,diesel,cling-film lol and i dont enjoy toking a asda's bag. :D

i hear of people in other countries paying like $300 dollars for an ounce ??
    are they mad? the skunk outta my pics costs me 125 for ounce :thumbsup:

if anyone is getting pissed off wiv there dealer for shit weed in london e-mail me and we'll sort sumthig out eh? :dance:

chisme121"hotmail.com

i am growing my own for personal use and its my first grow ever u can seem sum of the plants in the pics . my leopard gecko stoner buddy luvs to breath the fumes! lol so i was gonna get him his own use username on these boards lol after all hes a stoner now! lol

Attached Files:

2. chisme

chisme Registered

more pics btw the picture is my mates back his aka is BANR

3. SensiRide

SensiRide Registered+

Photos of buddy pleeeeez, geckos are one of my fav animals, is he a leopard gecko?
    :thumbsup:

4. tokosan

tokosan Banned

sup d00d

5. Whos Carl

Whos Carl Registered+

Thats alot of skins you have y? and on the left of the OCB skins theres alittle bag whats in it?

6. SensiRide

SensiRide Registered+

where the HELL did u find that avatar, it freaks me out!!

7. tokosan

tokosan Banned

www.google.com

^^your definitive scource for all things internet^^

8. chisme

chisme Registered

as promised i can send u avatar if u want chisme121 hotmail

Attached Files:

9. SensiRide

SensiRide Registered+

oh my god, buddy is adorable!!! so sweet
    and if thats what your 20 bags are like - i wish to god i stayed nearer you!

10. chisme

chisme Registered

the bag is full of roach blunts and i man who smokes alot need alot of rizzla lol :thumbsup:

11. chisme

chisme Registered

actualy his name is slimzee lol

12. chisme

chisme Registered

here more pics of slimzee for sensi rider slimzee says hi!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance:

i also engraved and set the leather on the grinder thats why eigth is spelt wrong lol i gotta make a new one at work :stoned:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  13. chisme

chisme Registered

heres slimzee stoned!!!

Attached Files:

14. SensiRide

SensiRide Registered+

Aah lol I get ya, I thought you said his name was buddy lol
    He is gorgeous, I would love one, but dont fancy feeding it live crickets
    :(

15. chisme

chisme Registered

yeah if one gets out im freaking out till i find it all i do is sit in the middle of the room smoking a joint and it eventualy comes out and meets my t.v guide head-on

16. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

lol thats great frog how old is it

17. SensiRide

SensiRide Registered+

Frog lol
    That aint no frog esra-thingy-bob

18. chisme

chisme Registered

lmao frog! its a leopard gecko mate named slimzee

19. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

whoah i am too much hight then:D
    chisme man
    what does it eat ,how do u feed to this creature???

20. chisme

chisme Registered

it eats crickets wealworms waxworms and when its older it might even eat baby blind mice NICE!!

but when i smoke and tune into his mind he says PICKLED ONION MONSTA MUNCH!!