I CANT GET HIGH ANYMORE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by XxMaDxX, Jan 14, 2005.

1. XxMaDxX

XxMaDxX Registered

well iv been smoking for like 1 year and a half and blazed up everyday pretty much and now when i smoke i get high but its short and weak then i get REALLY burnt

this even happens when i smoke good weed too it sucks i just want to get high like i did back in the day when it felt like a dream

2. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

just take a break, wait a week then smoke and you'l get high as hell.

3. HATT420

HATT420 Registered

i still get high and i bet just about all the other people here still do just smoke more at a time lol

4. teknodppr

teknodppr Registered+

i def. noticed that smoking is not what it used to be. btw ive been smokin for like 2 1/2 yrs. im actually slowing down though because im not going to smoke when i start this technical college in a month. anyway my highs are much more predictable. you know when you take mushies and your high experience is always different? thats how getting high was when i first started smoking like once a week. its not like that at all. but yeah just take a break like reefer said and your highs will be much more enjoyable.

5. IonMyke

IonMyke Registered+

i dont smoke to get high anymore.

i smoke to get normal.

6. Mello.as.Hello

Mello.as.Hello Registered+

I've been smoking several years, and I still get high at least 4 times a day. No problems with tolerance here.

I smoke more for medicinal purposes these days than anything else, but to intensify the effects a bit, here's what I do.. Alternate between smoking with a pipe, a bong, and a vaporizer. Also, have some schwag and some chron around, just to switch it up a bit. If you use the schwag when you're just sitting around, chilling, then you save the good shit for parties or going out.

7. hydro420

hydro420 Registered+

that is definanly true. I love smoking weed. and when i am not high, i am very iratable and have a very short fuse. these last couple of days i have been getting in very intense verbal fights w/ my parents and i am pretty sure that it is becasue i havn't smoked in like 3 days. i am so ready to smoke tonite just to be calm and relaxed. my parents like me more when i am high even tho they don't know it. srry for the long ass post.

8. Spooky

Spooky Registered

Im taking a break from weed right now, half because I have a fever and half because im not getting that high anymore. I get nice and glazed, but sometimes I wanna be completely spaced out and out of control. Thats not why I smoke, but sometimes when im packing a bowl or rolling a joint thats exactly the kind of high im after.

I might hit a one peice here or there over the next week or 2 just to maintain my sanity.

I think its good to take a break a couple times a year.

9. yea i was having this problem too.....guess what....i couldn't get shit for nearly two weeks....when i finally got some weed and it was schwagg i got really fucked....so all you gotta do is stop smoking for a week.

10. geoffrowley19

geoffrowley19 Registered+

the longest break ive taken has been 3 weeks cuz i didn thave any money, and the first time i smoked after that 3rd week i got so fucking high, it felt better than my first time...take like a month break to get most of the thc outta ur body then when u smoke it'll be like.. bam!....and to the people that smoke jsut to get normal shoudl seriosuly consider stopping for a while, tahts the type of shit thats feeding the anti-drug people!

11. chrace

chrace Registered+

right on bro! agree with you completely

12. adh endo

adh endo Registered+

from this morning on, i have temporarily stopped smoking pot.

saving money for things i need.

it will lower my tolerance also.

my mum likes me better when im high, im nicer.

when im not high and i dont have buds i get irritable and grumpy.

so look out over the next few days.

when i first started smoking everything was like a cartoon to me, i was so high..

now i smoke 3 50bags a weed but i cant afford it and it sucks cos my tolerance enables me to smoke an ounce a week easily.

13. Not Enough Herb

Not Enough Herb Registered+

dam, i have been smoking everyday for about 8 months and i can still get high out ofa qaurter bowl from my meduim sized snotty :)

later

14. thetritetrigger

thetritetrigger Registered

man even cutting down helps. for awhile i just was smoking bowl after bowl of some amazing pot all the time. now i've cut back alot. it was hard to do but what i just learned how to enjoy the high more, from start to finish. so i pretty much smoke once then just wait atleast 3-4 hours before doing it again. then occasionally when you smoke a little more you just get fuckin wrecked. right now im more stoned then ive been in awhile and im just all smiles.

15. IonMyke

IonMyke Registered+

i agree with you bro, it's pretty fucked up, i won't deny...I feel bad for abusing sweet mary...i've been blazing pretty much steadily every day for about 10 years...it's just such a constant factor around me, and the fucked up part is like homie said, the magic is gone....im just so so used to smoking, just the act of breaking it up, packing as bowl or rolling a blunt and sitting back and enjoying it is just as imprtant as getting high...lame as it sounds, its become quite the ritual...i do need a break from it, it does work....sometimes it (literally) feels like im walking around in a cloud..

16. IonMyke

IonMyke Registered+

i agree with you bro, it's pretty fucked up, i won't deny...I feel bad for abusing sweet mary...i've been blazing pretty much steadily every day for about 10 years...it's just such a constant factor around me, and the fucked up part is like homie said, the magic is gone....im just so so used to smoking, just the act of breaking it up, packing as bowl or rolling a blunt and sitting back and enjoying it is just as imprtant as getting high...just going thru the motions, almost...i do need to take a break from it, if anything to clear the dome for a second and give this wonderous herb the respect it deserves....even a week makes a big difference (so ive heard :cool: )

maybe i'll start tommorow :eek:

17. Midnight Baker

Midnight Baker Registered+

yup just take a little breather and then have a big welcome home party. that should do the trick for ya

18. robert42

robert42 Registered+

take a break man give it like a week or 2

19. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Well, it's been 12 months, he should get high now.

20. jimmyp555

jimmyp555 Registered

Man straight up, have you ever played 2puff windmill with a friend before? Or if no one is around just do it to yourself!!

1-Basically, roll yourself an L or normal sized joint woteva u want and light it
    2-take a fair sized toke holding your breath
    3- keep the smoke down, almost immediately take a second fair sized toke down and hold your breath
    4- Pass the joint on to your boy (or keep in your hand if smoking to yourself) remembering to keep holding your breath, this will get hard, but the more you do it, the easier it is, whilst he repeats the same process as you have just done, you need to hold you breath untill you recieve the joint back (If smoking by yourself just remember basically just to hold your breath untill it becomes difficult) .
    5- when you have recieved the joint back, relax and breath out your 2 lugs worth of ganja smoke and i bet hardly any smoke will be visible (if you held your breath for a while). Alternatively if smoking alone, obviously just hold you breath for as long as you can, and relax and breath out.
    6- whilst rapidly re-gaining your composure, repeat the same steps again. Quickly catch your breath and take another fair sized toke down, then quickly after another toke, and hold ya breath whilst you pass the spliff on to your boy!
    7- do this shit till the spliff is finished and i guarantee, if you master this technique, after 2 joints, you will be blazed as hell!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005