PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

i knew mencia was a douche from day 1!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by mattks1, Apr 25, 2007.

1. mattks1

mattks1 Registered+

i never liked him......and now i know why. joe rogans standup is great if you get a chance to check him out. i did see carlos.....i mean ned on his show dressed like borat. i guess he really cant be original. check it out------------------- YouTube - Joe Rogan Vs Carlos Mencia
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

I don't like Carlos Mencia for the fact that none of his jokes are original, a lot of them are based on jokes that George Lopez made.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ToDrunkToFish

ToDrunkToFish Registered+

Alot of his 'jokes' are sterotypes. Even though they are funny he just, cant do it. He doesnt have the voice. I hate him too.
  4. smoke it

smoke it Registered+

george lopez is a much better comedian than mencia, but its because mencia cant correctly pull off the jokes he tries to. it just dosent work for him like it works for george lopez.
  5. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Registered+

I don't like Carols Mencia because he's a stupid redundant asshole.

Some other comedians, like Chris Rock use similar comedic methods, but he doesn't tell the same fucking joke every freakin' routine.

Oh man, Carlos. You're so edgy and offensive. Wow. I think his stereotypes are so outlandish, people don't even know what the hell he's talking about half the time.

EDIT: Samwhore- I can has cheezburger? I WANT MOAR! :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  6. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

He's too white, he doesn't have the accent. He can never be as good as GL anyways, I mean, look at GL, he's an original king, key word original. Go and talk to a mexican who is cool joking around, they'll tell you that those jokes aren't original because, frankly, we joke about ourselves like that and he's basically saying what mexicans say all the time. Mainly why a majority of his fans are white.

Attached Files:

7. mattks1

mattks1 Registered+

incase you guys dont wanna watch the video..........joe rogan basically goes on stage while carlos mencia is on stage and calls him out for stealing other comics jokes. he has stolen from a guy that opened for him and george lopez to name a couple. lopez said he timed 13 minutes of his material on mencias special. and joe also called him out on his real name, ned ___ i cant remember his last name. but yea, hes a joke thief
  8. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

This issue has came up many times. But, I watch Mind of Mencia and think to myself, "Dude, I thought of that joke last year."
  9. Purple Banana

OH NOES!

Well, if I cant has cheezburger...

Attached Files:

10. Purple Banana

EDIT: LMAO, I found this at too... WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Sorry for double post.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

OMG, >< now Carlos is trying to be in my AV too?
  12. Purple Banana

Haha I want to find a shirt with a Lolrus on it, preferably the original bucket one, but I can't seem to make one unless I stumble upon grounds of copyright infringement...

I are sad now.
  13. smoke it

smoke it Registered+

shit... i just watched the video and realized that this dude is like the scum of the comedic business
  14. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

I love the ma' bukeett pics.
  15. Sinsemilla

Sinsemilla Registered+

i think so too, when i started watching his show, it seemed like he was trying to be like george lopez, who i think is way funnier.
  16. Oneironaut

Oneironaut Registered+

Carlos Mencia is a poser scumbag. He's not funny. All he does is promote stupid racist stereotypes that reinforce outdated divisive ideas on race. We've really done a lot as a society to get over them, but there are still pricks like this who for some reason think it's hilarious to make offensive generalizations about different ethnicities.

He seems to think it's okay because he's making fun of everybody equally, but that's just stupid. His unfunny jokes are still rooted in hate-filled racist ideologies, and they promote social divisiveness. Is it comedic genius to poke fun at rape victims so long as I poke fun at all of them equally? No, that's just dumb. Only make fun of people who actually deserve it.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  17. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

LOL PWNT! Anyways...word. I hate Mencia, saw this video a little while back and I wasn't too surprised. Everytime he comes on I just turn off the TV.
  18. on_second_thought

on_second_thought Registered+

holy fucking shit. are you mother fuckers really going to piss and moan so much over something that really doesn't mean shit? i mean, come on... this is what the whole fucking world revolves around these days. the majority of people are going to do whatever they have to do in order to make a buck. they don't give a shit who it hurts, or what it does to society as a whole, etc etc... as long as they get what they wanted. if you think carlos mencia is some rip off comedian that's making money off someone else's material, so what?! afterall, that's the american way now, right?

p.s. Joe Rogan is a homo. period.
  19. lunchbox3445

lunchbox3445 Registered+

carlos mencia is an idiot. racial comedy gets old quick.
  20. surreys princess

surreys princess Registered+

wow....i have always liked mencia...he is just another kind of comedian....

he may do similar jokes, and whatever, but if you think about it, a lot of the great comedians go see eddie murphy, robin williams, george carlin, whoopie godlberg, all of whom i love, and they are still doing most of the same skits that got them famous, way back when....russell peters, same thing with him and east indians, and he is great.....everyone likes something different..

or maybe it is just that i am white?

that was a silly statement anyway..just look at his audience...asians, blacks, whites, hispanics.....

to each their own i suppose.....everyone a critic these days..geesh... ;)