I need help here

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by Xxavier Masters, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Xxavier Masters

Xxavier Masters Registered+

My plant is about 6 weeks old , it's my 6th attempt and I always run into a different problem. about a week ago my plant stopped growth entirely.. her leaves are yellowing and browning from the bottom up and they are drooping I really want this grow to be successful this time and I'm having such a hard time finding help, any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Xxavier Masters

My plant is about 6 weeks old , it's my 6th attempt and I always run into a different problem. about a week ago my plant stopped growth entirely.. her leaves are yellowing and browning from the bottom up and they are drooping I really want this grow to be successful this time and I'm having such a hard time finding help, any advice would be greatly appreciated

3. Xxavier Masters

4. Xxavier Masters

5. Xxavier Masters

6. Xxavier Masters

7. Xxavier Masters

The image above was her at two in the morning but after a dosage of plant food

8. Xxavier Masters

9. Xxavier Masters

I think that may have been the problem but just let me know if you guys think it's something else

10. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

here you are, refusing to believe that you are an overwaterer. Please only use one thread.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xxavier Masters

I made a new as you asked my apologies

12. Xxavier Masters

And I never said I didn't believe that I was over watering, I took your advice and have noT watered her since yesterday when you told me , I just figured nutrition was a part of her issue since right after I fed her she started to perk up. Again I'm sorry

13. emilya

lol, not watered since yesterday.... have you ever let her go 3 days between waterings?

and yes, if you are watering so often you have shut down the feeder roots, which is what I suspect, she is indeed starving... and the little bit of extra nutrition was greatly appreciated...
    but...
    don't think that this fixed the problem... tis only a band aid.

Have you read my thing on proper watering yet? It will help a lot.

14. Xxavier Masters

I have read up online after you told me but I haven't read yours specifically, I know now to go three days. I was going two days before hand but yesterday was "watering day" , I know now to extend watering days by an extra day

15. emilya

no... i did not tell you to wait 3 days.... what I am telling you is that you don't know when it is that you are supposed to water, and you are never letting the soil dry out all the way to the bottom. That is obvious looking at your leaves. If you continue to drown the roots, this plant will die and you will be yet another victim of the most common way of killing weeds that there is... watering too often.
    Read my thing... please. It has helped many, and everywhere I have posted it, it has become a featured article on that forum.

16. Xxavier Masters

Ok I'll read it

17. Xxavier Masters

Where exactly would I find it I just tried to and had no luck xD

18. emilya

click the link in my signature line, right below here.

19. Xxavier Masters

I don't see it..I'm on a phone I don't know if that makes difference xD

20. emilya