I'm back!!!!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Bigliv25, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Here's a early flower pic IMG_1066.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

13... 3 of them are electrified.. 2 cheese and 1 chemdog

• Like Like x 1
  3. emilya

happy plant! you have done well grasshopper. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Electrified?

5. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Ty ty ol' wise one:bananadance:

• Like Like x 1
  6. emilya

Grilled Cheese and Electric DogFish...
    They are solar powered versions of Chocolate Cheese x Blowfish and Chemdog IBL x Blowfish... designer strains not available to the public, and made super rare by applying a solar cell.

Weeze, some notes on electrodes:
    ... about the placements of the electrodes and why top and bottom doesn't work. Without using high voltages it is next to impossible to get an electron flow to happen in dry soil. It is the moisture that makes the soil conductive, so with an electrode at the top, as soon as the top layer dries out, all current flow has to stop, making the experiment part time at best. Placing the electrodes vertically on opposite sides of the container assures that at least part of the electrode will be in conductive soil, if not actually under the water table, at all times. The experiment becomes full time 24/7 at that point.

We have to keep in mind that we are not torturing the plants with electricity, forcing them to grow, or else. We are also not really electrifying the entire plant, everything that we are doing is happening at the root level, and actually, at the microscopic level. The choice of voltage was arbitrary and out of convenience since it was what one solar cell puts out, and it happened to be the very smallest voltage that could be measured with the quality of test gear we had available. Mathematically we could see that current flow was happening in the system, even though the voltage drop across one plant was impossible to measure without a VERY expensive VTVM (vacuum tube voltmeter) and it's extremely high insertion resistance.

re: theoretical effect
    I firmly believe that the benefit we are seeing from the constant electrical charge on the container is on the molecular level. Because of this, the amperage is unimportant and more would just make the process happen faster, and there would have to be a point where there could be too much voltage, and with such a charge, processes would shut down with the electrical bonds holding everything firmly in place. As long as there is electron flow, I believe that the electrical charge attracts nutrients to cluster and gather around the roots and mycorrhizal fungi, exactly where they need to go. Then, as an added benefit of this molecular action, each night the charge is removed, allowing free flow of all organisms in the rhizosphere now unfettered by the polarizing charge causing clustering.
    So during the day, the microbeasties feast where they have been clustered, and during the night, they are free to deliver their product to the roots. My prof tells me with a huge smile that the symbiotic relationship of the solar cell with the plant appears to be a miraculous thing, and a technique that he is intending to do more research into, based on our conversations about this grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Sounds so interesting! Can't wait for results!

8. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thank you!

9. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

I think I'm going to fire up the ol' laptop and try this

10. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

IMG_1208.JPG The WW and 2 of my Tangie's this morning before bedtime!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

WW is in the back

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

13. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

14. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Blue jean do u know why I can't type messages on my laptop?

15. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

No idea. Is it just on this forum?

16. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

I can post omfrom my phone though! Weird

17. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Try logging off on your phone, then log in from your laptop, let's see what happens.

18. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

IMG_1214.JPG Look like I made the pics a little to small. Took away high def

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

IMG_1213.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

IMG_1208.JPG No particular order different phases of growth see if u can guess the weeks of pics

• Like Like x 1