indica skunk pics outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by wishpotwaslegal, Sep 18, 2009.

1. wishpotwaslegal

wishpotwaslegal Registered+

this is my 2 atempt to grow a plant i think shes almost done like 3 weeks mabey. any way hear she is

Attached Files:

2. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

lovely:hippy:

3. lamapot

lamapot Registered

Do you know the genetics? Looks really really good.

4. Xyz505

Xyz505 Registered+

narley

5. BudE714

BudE714 Registered+

Bravo!!!! :thumbsup:

6. wishpotwaslegal

the seeds were bought at vancouver seed bank. they were sold under the name indica skunk.every thing that i was told about this plant the oppisit happend exmpal i was told short skunky and one or two fat colas. well its 6ft tall no skunk smell more of a sweet smell and lots of tops. it is supposed to be a good genatic for growing in this part of ontario canada as it can handel the cold a lot better then others and dosent mold easley and finishes by oct.so far so good.

7. lamapot

lamapot Registered

Thanks =)

8. LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa Registered+

It seems as your getting the indica genes. An indica has a sweet smell to it and a smooth taste. Skunk grows huge and can get taller then 10'. Perfect cross:jointsmile::Rasta:

9. wishpotwaslegal

update pics

ok i think i will harvest next week i have nothing to look at trics with so im going with looks and she looks almost ready. i gave her a last watering with a littel molasis. i read that molasis is good for my plant at its end. let me no what you think.

Attached Files:

10. wishpotwaslegal

hears her littel sister it was a branch that broke of early in her life

Attached Files:

11. wishpotwaslegal

another plant that i helped my buddy grow he was given a clone and we had no idiea what we were getting.well let me tell ya this plant smells so skunky it makes me gag and that never happens i love the smell of good weed but this plant stinks to high hell.heres some pics

Attached Files:

12. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

Wow,

Lookin' good hun!

13. Joefarmer

Joefarmer Registered+

Hi there! Plant looks great. If you can't go by the trichomes, generally you can harvest when about 75% of the pistils have turned from white to red. Hope this helps. good luck.

14. wishpotwaslegal

yes that helps a lot thankyou i will wait for hairs to be 75%red thanks again

15. zcarlson

zcarlson Registered+

Gah Damn!!

good advice on the hairs... I was gonna say I think there are a week or two left in those nice buds of yours. Keep up the good work!!

16. M.B.A.

M.B.A. Registered+

flushing is key, do not make the mistake most do

17. wishpotwaslegal

ya some people flush with molasis water and some people use just water.now when i flush should i let the water sit for 24 hours befor i use it.and how many times do i water her for her flush.
    thanks

18. wishpotwaslegal

ok i had to try it i picked a bud last week and let it dry for 5 days roled it up this morning and wow i got a good buzz im much happyier with this plant this year. last years plant looked soo good smeld soo good but did not even give you a buzz itr was complete shit. last year was my first time growing a plant and i used some plant food 10 15 10 for its whole grow it made it look nice but thats about it. this year i got a hold of good seeds from vsb. then i bought some organic food one for veg and one for flower 30 bucks each and i was given a sample pack of monsterbloom and carbo load i fed monster bloom one time and used all the carboload.anyways im stoond and rambaling on. peace out

19. wishpotwaslegal

update pics

hey guys still contaplating wether to harvest or not any way sorry about shity pics its been raining a lot lately and was raining during pics been taken let me no what you think

Attached Files:

20. kdub82

kdub82 Registered+

The best way to know when to harvest is with a 60x microscope.. you can pick up at any radio shack for $13 dollars! I have one and it is perfect for looking at the trichs.. its 60x - 100x.. if I was you I would try to pick one up as soon as possible.. But I guess if you cant then I suppose you could judge it by the hairs but that seems a lil shady to me.... good luck bro! plants look greeeaaat!